Pepperdine University is a private research university located in Malibu, California, United States. Established in 1917, it is a non-profit, co-educational university with international campuses spread in 12 countries.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate through 5 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Psychology; Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies; Social Sciences; and Communication, Journalism.
- The college has a campus of 830 acres with residence halls providing on-campus housing to 52% of students.
Pepperdine University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||USD 65|
|Intake Season||Fall – May 1; Spring – December 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs must be submitted through Common Application and for graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||53,932|
|Room and Board||15,320|
|Books and Supplies||1,250|
- The university provides financial aid to 52% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 36,461.
The university has more than 110,000 alumni in its network who enjoy benefits like career resources, university merchandise, access to campus and its resources and many more.