University of Memphis is a public organization, established in 1912.It ranks #230 - #301 in the National Universities ranking by the US News and World Reports.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 9 different Residence Hall options to all their students who want to live on campus. Centennial Place, Living Learning Complex, Ralls Hall, Smith Hall, South Hall, etc., you can choose any of these residential complexes according to your lodging needs, their rates and other preferences. Yet almost 86% of the students choose to live off-campus, so you also have various off-campus options too to opt for.
- Popular majors offered include Business, Management, Marketing and allied services, Health Professions, Related Programs, Multi-Interdisciplinary, among other few programs.
University of Memphis Admission Process
|Test Scores||UG – SAT/ACT score Graduate – GRE/ GMAT/MAT score or other entrance exams|
|English Professional Test||TOEFL/ IELTS/ IEI score|
|Application Fees||Undergraduates – 50 USD Graduates – 60 USD|
|Additional Requirement|| Health Insurance, Health Certificate, Affidavit of Support and Financial Statement|
|Intake Session||Fall and Spring Intakes (Summer Intakes not-recommended)|
How to Apply
The international applicant at the University of Memphis can apply for an undergraduate program and graduate program through the website of the university.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fees||23, 050 USD|
|Room and Board||9, 366 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1, 415 USD|
|Total||33, 831 USD|
- The University of Memphis offers various need-based scholarships and grants.
- 68% of undergraduate full-time student population receives financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered by the University is 6, 794 USD.