Rhodes College is a private educational institution that was established in 1848. It ranks at #51 in National Liberal Arts College, according to a report in US News and World Reports
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Rhodes College offers over 50+ majors across 18 departments and 13 interdisciplinary programs. The popular programs offered at Rhodes College includes:
- Social Sciences
- Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
- The residential life offered by Rhodes College has various options to choose from, ranging from Townhouse to West Village apartments to others, you can choose your house according to your needs.
Rhodes College Admission Process
|Test Score||ACT or SAT score|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL or IELTS score|
|Additional Requirement||Teacher Recommendation, School Report Form, Certificate of Finances, Financial Aid Application, CSS profile|
|Intakes||Fall and Spring|
How to Apply
All the interested applicants have to apply to the college through the Common Application portal.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition||47, 580 USD||47, 580 USD|
|Fee||310 USD||310 USD|
|Room and Board||11, 403 USD||-|
|Total Expenditure||49,900 USD||47, 890 USD|
- The financial aid provided to its students is in the form loans, grants and fellowships, which is either merit-based or need based.
- 49%of full-time undergraduate student population receives some kind of need-based financial aid
- The average need-based scholarship or grant award is 31,751 USD.