The University of Montana, a public research university was established in 1893. The university is located in Missoula, Montana
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university comprises of 7 colleges and 9 professional schools. The most popular majors at University of Montana are: Business, Management, Social Sciences, Natural Resources and Conservation, Performing Arts, etc.
- The University of Montana’s main campus of 56 acres, comprises 60 architecturally built unique buildings, along with a 25,200 seated football stadium.
- The south campus of 180 acres includes sports grounds and housing options, such as Residence halls, Lewis and Clark village, and university villages to its students for housing.
- Online application form
- Test Scores: ACT/ SAT and HiSET/GED (UG)
- Test scores: GRE/GMAT (Graduate)
- Official transcripts
- English language proficiency Test scores: TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB (Graduate)
|Level of Study||Application Fee|
Cost and Scholarships Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||24,958 USD|
|Room and Board||9,544 USD|
|Loan Fee Allowance||72 USD|
Scholarships at University of Montana are given on the basis of academic performance, athletics along with departmental scholarships. Through Raise Me Scholarship, fee can be waivered completely if academic performance has been consistent throughout high school.
Some of the notable alumni include: Marc Racicot- 21st Governor of Montana, Jeannette Rankin- First woman elected to U.S. House of Representatives, etc.