Muskingum University is a private liberal arts university situated in New Concord, Ohio, United States. The university was established in 1837 and is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 74 million|
|Student Retention Rate||66%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||48%|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 42,746|
|Admission Helpdesk||740-826-8193| firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- Muskingum University offers more than 40 majors along with large number of minors and 9 pre-professional programs.
- The most popular majors offered at the university are- Business Management, Marketing, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Psychology.
- Almost 68% of the students can be accommodated through six residence halls and the campus has over 100 active clubs for overall development of students.
Muskingum University Admission Process
- Intake Season – Fall semester – June 1
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 525 (paper test); 193 (computer test)
- IELTS – 5.0
- PTE- 48
- Application Fee –NA
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- Almost 77% of the students receive some kind of financial aid.
- The average award received by the students per year is 24,239
Muskingum University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,100|
|Room and Board||11,480|
|Cost of attendance||42,746|
Muskingum University alumni enjoy many benefits such as career services, continuous education, on campus services, alumni events, exclusive memberships for alumni etc.