New York Institute of Technology is a private research university located at two places in New York, United States. Established in 1955; the university is the place of origin of 3D CGI films. It has campuses in Old Westbury and New York as well as four international campuses in China, Canada, Arkansas, and UAE.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- It offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate programs through 7 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Engineering; Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions; Architecture; and Communication, Journalism.
- The institute offers on campus housing through 7 residence halls to 15% students.
New York Institute of Technology Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Intake Season||Fall – July 1; Spring – December 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both the UG programs and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||17,086|
|On-Campus Other Budget||3,094|
|Books and Supplies||1,104|
- The institute offers over USD 49 million in financial aid to its students.
- 74% of the students receive some form of financial aid from the university
- The average need based scholarship offered by the university is of USD 9,511.