Digipen Institute of Technology is private university located in Redmond, Washington, United States. Established in 1988, it is for-profit university and has the maximum enrolment of White Students- 37.5%.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 29.8 million|
|Student Retention Rate||72%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 43,485|
|Admission Helpdesk||(425) 629-5001; firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers around 9 undergraduate and 3 graduate programs through its 11 departments.
- The most popular majors are - Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics,& Special Effects; Computer Programming Applications; Modelling, Virtual Environments, & Simulation; Computer Engineering; Human Computer Interaction; etc.
- The university has 2 more campuses in Singapore and Spain. It provides on-campus housing to the students.
Digipen Institute of Technology Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (paper test); 213 (computer test); 80 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- Application Fee – USD 60
- Intake Season – Fall semester – July 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Digipen Institute of Technology Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,050|
|Room and Board||13,435|
The university has a global network of alumni who enjoy benefits like career services department which helps graduates connect with employers, alumni can also pursue courses without any tuition fee, etc.