Austin College is a private liberal arts college in Sherman, Texas, United States. Established in 1849, it is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church and is the oldest institution of higher education in the state to operate under original charter.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers undergraduate and graduate programs in 47 fields of study.
- The most popular majors are - Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Physical Sciences; Social Sciences; and Psychology.
- The college accommodates 92% of the students in 14 residence halls on-campus on its 800 acres campus.
Austin College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL, IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 35|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common Application and for the graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||9,920|
|On-Campus Other Budget||1,800|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
- The college offers financial aid to 67% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 31,269.