Gonzaga University is a private educational institution that was established in 1887. It has ranked #4 in the Regional Universities West, under 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- It offers 15 undergraduate study areas with 52 majors, 54 minors and 37 concentrations in it, along with 23 masters and 4 doctoral programs. The popular programs offered at the university are the following:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Social Sciences
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- It has a campus size of 152 acres with enrolment of around 5,209 undergraduate students.
- Around 55% of the total student population opts for on-campus residential housing whereas 45% of the students live off campus.
Gonzaga University Admission Process
|Test Score||Undergraduate - ACT or SAT score|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL or IELTS score|
|Application Fee||50 USD|
|Additional Requirement||Personal Essay, School Report, Copy of Passport, Teacher Evaluation, Financial Declaration, etc.|
|Intakes||Last Date – 1st Feb|
How to Apply
All the undergraduate and graduate applicants can apply to any of the courses offered by Gonzaga University, through the Common Application. The students can, not just submit their material online, but also send their application material to the university’s address.
Cost of Attendance
|Undergraduate (Tuition and Fees)||41, 330 USD|
|Graduate (Tuition and Fees)||16, 845 USD|
The financial aid offered at the college is in the form of scholarships, grants and gifts.
- 53% of full-time undergraduate student population receives some kind of need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant awarded is 23,750 USD.