St. Cloud State University is a public university located on Beaver Islands, Mississippi River in St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States. The university was established in 1869 and has regional impact of more than 519 million USD.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 29 million|
|Student Retention Rate||70%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||500|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 25,020|
|Admission Helpdesk|| firstname.lastname@example.org| | 320-308-2244|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The University offers over 200 majors and minors through six schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors offered at the university are- Accounting, Anthropology, Art History, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Athletic Training and Studio Arts.
- The university offers exciting activities, art galleries and more than 250 clubs and organizations to its students. Almost 500 students can be accommodated in the seven residence halls.
St. Cloud State University Admission Process
- Intake Season – Fall- July 1, Spring- November 1
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test –
- Application Fee – 20 USD
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- Almost 69% of the students receive some kind of financial aid.
- The average award received by the students per year is 11,652 USD
St. Cloud State University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and board||8,558|
|Cost of attendance||25,020|
St. Cloud State University has over 110,000 alumni across the globe. The alumni of the university enjoy many benefits such as alumni events, on campus facilities, career services, exclusive alumni memberships etc.