University of Tulsa is a private research university in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. Established in 1894, it is among the top 5 universities with the highest international student enrolment and is also home to the renowned Gilcrease Museum.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers 67 undergraduate, 47 graduate and 16 doctoral programs through 15 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions; Visual and Performing Arts; and Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- The university has a campus of 230 acres with 6 apartment complexes and 6 residence halls accommodating 65% students on campus.
University of Tulsa Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Intake Season||November 15|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be filled on the official website or through Common Application and for the graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||41,024|
|Room and Board||11,116|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
- The university provides 47% students with some form of financial aid
- The average annual need-based scholarships offered by university is of USD 7,945.
The university offers its alumni benefits like travel programs, scholarships and awards, store discounts and much more.