Wayne State College is a public four-year college in Wayne, Nebraska, United States. Established in 1910, the college is a part of the Nebraska State College System.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 90 undergraduate and graduate programs through 4 schools.
- The most popular majors are - Education; Business, Management, Marketing; Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting; Psychology; and Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies.
- The college has a campus of 128 acres and provides on campus residences in 7 residence halls to 40% of the student population.
Wayne State College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 25|
|Intake Season||Fall – June 1; Spring – November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications can be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||7,430|
|On-Campus Other Budget||2,952|
|Books and Supplies||1,192|
- The college offers financial aid to 70% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 5,464.