Midwestern State University is a public educational institution that was established in 1922. It has ranked #94 in the Regional Universities West, under 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers an array of undergraduate and graduate programs to its applicants to choose from. The popular programs offered at Winthrop University are the following:
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- The university has the campus size of 255 acres with total UG enrolment of 5, 330 students.
- Around 29% of the total student population opts for on-campus residential housing whereas 71% of the students live off campus.
Midwestern State University Admission Process
|Test Score||Undergraduate - ACT or SAT score Graduate – GMAT, GRE score|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL/ IELTS/ITEP or PTE score|
|Application Fee||50 USD|
|Additional Requirement||Financial Statements|
|Intakes||Spring, Fall and Summer|
How to Apply-The students who want to fill the application form to Midwestern State University have to apply through ApplyTexas
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||9,233 USD|
|Government Fee||8,877 USD|
|Room on Campus||1050 USD|
|Board on Campus||2,066 USD|
|Personal and Miscellaneous and Loan Free Allowance||1,909 USD|
|Total Expenditure||23, 135 USD|
- Around 62% full-time undergraduate student population receives some kind of need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 7,239 USD.
The alumni benefits offered by MSU include, Moffett Library, Immunization, MSU Credit Union, Discounts, etc.