York College of Pennsylvania is a private co-educational college in York, Pennsylvania, United States. Established in 1787, the college is a four-year duration college, majorly offering undergraduate programs and a few masters and doctoral programs.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs through 5 schools
- The most popular majors are - nursing, biology, education, business, psychology, sport management, criminal justice, & engineering.
- The college has campus of 190 acres with 24 residence halls offering on-campus housing to 58% of student population.
York College of Pennsylvania Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Intake Season||Fall – May 1; Spring – September 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||20,100|
|Room and Board||11,200|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|
- The college offers financial aid to 90% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 19,214.