Goizueta Business School: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Established in 1919, the Goizueta Business School is the business school of Emory University. It is located in Atlanta, Georgia which is home to over 20 Fortune 500 and 1000 companies which adds to the advantage of the graduates. The school was accredited by the American Association of Collegiate Schools of Business in 1961.
It operates on a semester-based academic calendar and has one of the lowest student-faculty ratio i.e. 5:1. The Business school offers various programs such as BBA, MBA (one-year, two-year, evening MBA, etc), PhD, among others. The executive education program offered by the school is ranked #20 in the U.S. according to Financial Times, 2020. It is one of the top tier business schools in the U.S.
Goizueta Business School Rankings
- Goizueta Business School’s programs are ranked as follows in the U.S. News and World Report 2021:
- 22nd in Best Business Schools
- 10th in Part-Time MBA
- According to the QS Top Universities rankings the Master in Business Analytics is ranked 30th in the U.S.
- The University is ranked #1 for the quality of life by Princeton Review 2018.
|Parent Institution||Emory University|
|Mode of Program||Full-time/ Part-time|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Accepted English Proficiency Tests||TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE|
|Financial Aid||Scholarships, loans, grants, awards|
Goizueta Business School Campus
- The campus of Goizueta Business School is located within the Emory University having a campus size of 631 acres.
- The campus is located in Atlanta’s historic suburb of Druid hills
- The campus includes the Dobbs University Center, the Woodruff PE Center and the Woodruff Library.
- The Goizueta Foundation Center for Research and Doctoral Education is gold certified by the LEED green building program. It features original works by Andy Warhol, Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí.
- The woodruff library has various books, including rare books that are extremely difficult to find. Many of these rare books have been donated to the library by an alumni Stuart A. Rose.
- Apart from that, competitions, Ski trips, and other recreational activities are also held at the university to help the students to develop a fully rounded personality.
Goizueta Business School Residence
- Goizueta Business School is a part of the Emory University that provides various accommodation options for the students including those for first-year housing, gender-inclusive housing, sorority & fraternity housing, accessibility needs housing, themed housing, etc.
- There are around 20 residence halls on the campus of Emory University.
- The amenities at the housing include water, gas, electricity, wireless internet, cable TV, laundry, etc.
- The University provides a number of flexible meal plans to meet the dietary needs of various students. Meals are served at the Cox Hall Food Court and the DUC-ling.
Goizueta Business School Courses
- Goizueta Business School offers courses for undergraduates and graduates.
- Bachelor of Business Administration is the only undergraduate program offered by the business school.
- Graduate programs offered include one-year MBA, two-year MBA, evening MBA, executive MBA, MS in Business Analytics.
- The evening MBA program is specially designed for working professionals.
- Full-time MBA program offers around 20 concentrations and 90 electives to choose from.
- There are 5 main faculties of the school namely Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Information System and Operation Management and Organization and Management.
Goizueta Business School Application Process
Goizueta Business School offers multiple rounds of intake for its graduate programs. Applications for the BBA program are invited for the fall and spring semesters.
How to Apply?
Students interested in seeking admission to the Goizueta Business School must check program-specific requirements before applying.
Application Portal: Online Application
Application Fee: 175 USD (MS in Business Analytics: 150 USD)
Application Deadlines: The application deadlines for various programs are as follows:
|Bachelor’s in Business Administration||Spring: September 25
Fall: February 12
|MS in Business Analytics||Round 1: October 2
Round 2: November 13
Round 3: January 8
Round 4: March 5
|One Year and Two Year MBA||Round 1: September 23
Round 2: January 13
Round 3: March 17
Admission Requirements: The following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- Complete application
- Official high school/ university transcripts
- GMAT/ GRE scores
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Verification of financial support
- Affidavit of Support
- Copy of Passport
- Personal essay
- Letters of recommendation
Goizueta Business School Cost of Attendance
- The tuition fee for various programs offered by the Goizueta Business School are different.
- The following table summarizes the cost of attendance for various programs:
|Expense||Two-year MBA (in USD)||One-year MBA (in USD)||Masters in Business Analytics (in USD)||Part-time MBA (in USD)|
|Room and Board||19,278||19,278||18,008||-|
|Books and Supplies||2,000||1,275||3,300||-|
Goizueta Business School Scholarships/Financial Aid
- Goizueta Business School offers a range of merit-scholarships to students.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic records, work experience, leadership qualities and extra-curricular participation.
- Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate programs. Details of some awards are as follows:
- The Robert Strickland Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to a BBA student who showcases academic excellence, need for financial aid and merit in other curriculum as well.
- Goizueta Scholars Award: This scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students who demonstrate strong interest in business, academic records, leadership skills, etc. The value of this award ranges from half to full tuition fee.
- Robert W. Woodruff Scholars: This Scholarship is awarded for a full-time MBA to students who showcase academic excellence. It includes full tuition and fees with an annual $10,000 stipend.
- Non-profit Scholarship for Evening MBA: A scholarship is awarded to selected talented professionals who can contribute to the nonprofit sector. The amount of this award is 18,000 USD.
- Women in Business: This award is for female candidates who demonstrate leadership, progression and community service. The amount of this scholarship is 10,000 USD.
Goizueta Business School Alumni Network
Alumni of the Goizueta Business School are entitled to a number of benefits and services. Some of these are as follows:
- Access to the library
- Discounts on Zoo Atlanta Tickets, Computer & Electronics, Rent a Car, Georgia Aquarium, Staples, Atlanta Magazine, and Efficient Excel Training
- Discounted lodging rates in certain hotels
- An alumni email with a storage of 30GB
- Access to on-campus Libraries, Gym Membership, Michael C. Carlos Museum, Performing Arts, and Parking
- Free University Transcripts, and much more
Some notable alumni of the school are:
- Josh Luber - Creator of StockX
- Xia Liu - CFO, Georgia power Company
- Sarah Beth Brown - Global Customer Director, Coca-Cola Company
- Alok Gupta - Founding Managing Partner, Loki Group Inc.
- Dana Brownlee - President, Professionalism Matters Inc.
Goizueta Business School Placements
The Goizueta BBA graduates have one of the highest placements in the U.S. with 96% placement in the year of 2019, receiving an offer within 3 months of graduation with a median salary of 69,036 USD. 97% of the two-year MBA program graduates were employed within 3 months from graduation with an average salary of 149,975 USD. 100% MSBA graduates of Goizueta were employed after graduation. The top employers of the graduates were McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Deloitte, PwC, Coca Cola, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
Find a Program
COLLEGE STUDENT REVIEWS
|Goizueta Business School||UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School||McDonough School of Business|
|ranking (overall)||# 50 Financial Times 2021 |
# 47 Financial Times 2020
# 23 Bloomberg 2019
|# 26 Financial Times 2021 |
# 39 Financial Times 2020
# 18 Bloomberg 2019
|# 17 Financial Times 2021 |
# 31 Financial Times 2020
# 19 Bloomberg 2019
|programs||UG Programs -1|
PG Programs -4
Doctorate Programs -4
|PG Programs -13|
Doctorate Programs -6
|PG Programs -6|
|cost to study||Average Tuition Fees ARS 65400|
[For UG Program]
Average Tuition Fees ARS 98100
[For PG Program]
Hostel + Meal - ARS 14506 Per Year
|Average Tuition Fees ARS 66324|
[For PG Program]
Hostel + Meal - ARS 18618 Per Year
|Average Tuition Fees ARS 59700|
[For PG Program]
Hostel + Meal - ARS 12070 Per Year
|collegedunia reviews||9.0/10 Read 4 reviews||8.3/10 Read 7 reviews||9.0/10 Read 4 reviews|
|-||Read Full Comparison||Read Full Comparison|
Application Portal :https://goizueta.emory.edu/undergraduate-business-degree/admissions/application
Round 1 Deadlines
Round 2 Deadlines
Round 3 Deadlines
I was looking for masters that have full coverage of the field. I came across Goizueta Business School and sent the online application form and payment of $150 as an application fee. I had to provide my resume along with other official documents while processing.
Course Curriculum :
The core courses for this curriculum are statistics, Business and social network analysis, data visualization and design optimization.
This particular college was suggested to me by my father as one of his friends have graduated from here. I explored the university online and got attracted to many of the things. I applied to the university via the online portal and the required admission fee of $175 was paid by my father.
Course Curriculum :
BBA program provided us an approach to problem-solving and a methodology for making things happen. They stretched our capacity, embraced challenges, and built a foundation that prepared us to tackle any challenge, anywhere, in any field.
Goizueta college ranks 20 in US full-time MBA and 7th in executive education by financial times. There is a 4 round application process online which is given in detail on its official website. There is no cut off said for graduation but having a graduation score is preferable. I had a score of 3.4 GPA. the application fee that I had paid was around $175.
Course Curriculum :
We have 90 electives and 20 concentration to choose from and so we can customize our program. There are more than 160 student leadership opportunities available on our campus. There are more than 60 clubs and organizations available on our campus. We get a deeper understanding of all the core subjects. The career management center takes care of all our career options.
Emory University was one of my top choices while applying to business school as it is one of the most prestigious universities in the US. However, it is also quite selective so I was thrilled when I received the admission offer. I had submitted my application online along with an application fee of $175 and subsequently sent all the necessary documents via post to the admissions office.
Course Curriculum :
The university has one of the top MBA programs in the US and not for nothing. The course curriculum is up to date and modern and does not rely on only rote learning. We get ample opportunities to interact with the corporate sector and tackle real-world business situations. The course also includes an international learning tour with classmates and faculty.
- Super Market
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary