A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Established in 1970, A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management, USA is a School of Business of University of California, Riverside, USA. It is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. 375 students are enrolled to represent 25 Countries. Popular programs provided by the college include MBA, Professional MBA, Master of Finance and Master of Professional Accountancy. The Application deadline for International Applicants is June 1.
- A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management, USA has been among the top Business Schools in the Nation.
- US News and World Report have ranked it 91 in Best Graduate Business School 2020.
- Princeton Review Categorized it as Best Business School for Minority Opportunities 2016.
- Most Diverse Business School by US News and World Report 2015.
|Type of University||Public|
|Mode of Program||Offline|
- A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management in the Business School Under University of California, Riverside USA. It has only one campus.
- Students can hone their soft skills such as leadership skills and interpersonal skills being the part of Students Associations, Career Advisory Council, Global Programs and becoming Students Ambassadors.
- There are more than 400 Professional Organizations such as Accounting Society, Delta Sigma Pi, Alpha Kappa Psi, The American Marketing Association, Phi Chi Theta or Highlander Financial Groups.
Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management offers On-Campus Residence in the form of Student Apartments and Family Apartments to its students. Graduates are not eligible to live in Residence Halls. The Apartments for the Residence are:
- Glen Mor- Traditional Furnished Apartments, Single Occupancy Rooms, two to four bedrooms per apartment, Capacity for 1300 Residents.
- International Village - A vibrant residence, Students from around the world. Single and Double Occupancy rooms, 1 Bed/1 bath, or 2 Bed/2 baths.
- Falkirk - Offers 3 different types of Residence - 2 Bedrooms Apartment Style, Studio Style Apartment for Graduates, Swimming Pool, Spa, Barbeque, Picnic area, etc
- Bannockburn Village - Ha both Furnished and Unfurnished Suites/Lofts/Apartments, 2 Bed/2 Baths/Studio Style for graduated, Swimming Pool, Study Lounges, Computer Labs
- Stone Haven - Fully Furnished, One Bedroom/two Bedroom Plans. Swimming Pool, Basketball court, Volleyball Courts, 1 Bed/1 Bath, 2 Bed/ 2 Bathrooms
- Apart from popular graduate courses offered by A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management, this school also offers undergraduate and doctoral programs.
- A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management, USA offers the following Graduate Degrees:
- MBA - 2 Year Programs, Full Time, 3.5 year Average Work Experience required.
- Professional MBA- Part-Time. Completion at one’s own pace, 3.5 years Average Work Experience required.
- Master of Finance- Part-time, 9 months, 3.5 years Average Work Experience required.
- Master of Professional Accountancy- Part time, 9 months, 3.5 years Average Work Experience required.
- The application deadline for International Students is June 1. Applicants can apply at the UCR application.
- Application Fee - 150 USD
- Enrolled Students: 275, 25 Countries represented, 62 % International Students, 56 % Male Students, 44 % Female Students.
- Documents Required - Statement of Purpose, Personalized History Essay, Resume/CV, One Letter of Recommendation, Official Transcripts, GMAT/GRE Scores, English Proficiency Scores - TOEFL / IELTS
- In wake of Corona Pandemic, the School has waived Standardized Scores (GRE/GMAT) for Fall 2020 Admission. TOEFL or IELTS Scores can also be waived based upon Interview Performance.
Cost Of Attendance
The Cost of Attendance Per Semester is tabulated below:
|Expenses||Cost (In USD)|
|Student Service Fee||376|
|Non-Resident Mandatory Fee||10,826|
|Resident Mandatory Fee||5,792|
|Recreation Center Expansion Fee||149|
Financial Aid For International Students
- A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management, USA offers various student loans and scholarships for international students to study in the US. Online application and submission of transcripts are required to avail of the scholarships and loans.
- There are numerous funds such as Bank of America Business Leaders Scholarship, EY Accounting Excellence Fund, Colette and Gary Lee Endowed Fund etc.
- The Students will automatically be considered for the following Scholarship upon admission:
- Dean’s Honors Scholarship - It is given for Excellence in Academics and it should incline with degree one is going to pursue.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship - Students who show Demonstrated Entrepreneurial Vision, They may have been involved in such a Business project.
- Entrepreneur Scholarship - Students who have experience in International Business Leadership, Involvement in Global Business Settings.
There are some program-specific scholarships such as
- Innovation in Business Scholarship - MBA and Professional MBA
- Leadership in Accounting Scholarship - Master of Professional Accountancy
- Leadership in Finance Scholarship - Master of Finance
- The School also has a Work-Study program where graduates can involve in Teacher Assistantship etc and the amount goes towards tuition fees.
Other Sources of Funding
Applying for financial aid programs in the US can be overwhelming due to their extensive application filing process. Here’s a brief list of research scholarship opportunities from private organizations both within the U.S. and India.
- American University Emerging global leader Scholarship
- ICSP Scholarship at the University of Oregon
- Clark Global Scholarship Program
- United World Colleges International Youth Scholarships.
- Civil Society Leadership Award
- The Indian Trust Fellowship
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian Students
- Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowship
- Inlaks Scholarship
- There are over 16000 Alumni all over the world. Alumni at A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management, USA is entitled to various benefits.
- They have access to Schools’ Career Resources and seek career advice from the Career Development Center. There are numerous Alumni Scholarships, opportunities to become mentors, be part of numerous events and grow their network professionally.
- Some of the Notable Alumni are:
- Chris Lam -CEO of Pucci Foods. He was named in Top 40 UNDER 40 by San Francisco Business Times.
- Jim Merino - He is a well known Data Science Expert.
- Darin Anderson - UC Regent and CEO of SALAS O’ BREIN.
- Elia Quintana
- Ruben Henandez - US MARine, Founder EGA homes.
- 90 % of Graduates at A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management gets placed within 3 months of Graduation.
- The Career Development Center at the School organizes various networking events,has MBA Fellowship which provides working opportunities with nonprofit organizations.
- CDC also provides one on one career coaching,Resume and Cover Letter Workshops, Mock Interviews etc.
- MBA graduates are hired by Big 4 companies, Fortune 500 Companies, Start Ups etc. Some of the Key recruiters are Intel, Walt Disney World, PayPal, Walmart, FBI, KIA Motors America,Dell, Hyundai,EY,HSBC,Raytheon, PwC,at&t.
- The average starting salary of an MBA graduate hre is 76,000 USD.
COLLEGE STUDENT REVIEWS
Times Higher Education
RANKED #501 - #600
I wanted to pursue my master's degree from a good college there. So my elder brother who works there had suggested this college to me. I had filled the online application form through the official website of the college with a fee of $150. My good GPA of bachelor's degree really helped in getting admission there.
Course Curriculum :
I really loved the classes. I had gained a solid foundation in finance with an accelerated core curriculum. It had taught by the world-class expert faculty. There were many courses included in this program. I had achieved great skills required for a finance career through this program.
I opted for this college because of its flexibility and excellent academic program it offered. I had collected all the information about the college from the internet. The admission procedure was fully online. The admission form was filled by me through the official website with a fee of $150.
Course Curriculum :
It was a mixture of theoretical and practical models. It was designed in such a way that we can develop personally and professionally. I had developed the hard and soft skills that managers, leaders required in their careers. I had also taught to communicate effectively. I got the opportunity to work with the expert faculty.
The college grabbed my attention when it ranked under the top 100 business schools in the country. Then I researched a little bit about the details of the college and I liked it. So I thought of applying to the college for a fee of $150 through the common application portal.
Course Curriculum :
The program is designed in a way so that the students understand the complex financial instruments and can present and understand the client. The course is mainly for the ones who wish to have a client facing professions.
I chose this college mainly because of the course fee and the location of the college. It is very close to my relative's house which is an added advantage apart from that the fee of the course is considerable compared to other colleges. The application fee for the application is around $150 for the online process.
Course Curriculum :
The program initially builds a strong base of the students with the proper and intense theory that can be applied to the practice areas and then moves on to different kinds of projects and educational tours for the implementation of the concepts learned. It is designed in a way to give the students an industry like work culture and atmosphere so that later they can prosper there.
Once I completed my BBA, I sat for the placements. However, I realized that completing just a BBA didn't give me the good options of companies and work profiles to choose from. Hence, I opted for an MBA. and while I was at it, I chose A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management as it is a nationally-ranked and internationally-recognized MBA program. The application process was very easy and completely online, the application fee for it was $125.
Course Curriculum :
The MBA program here at A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management has been perfect for students like me who come with some work experience and wish to pursue MBA in nealry 2 years. The full-time program provides a comprehensive framework for the strategic management of business organizations. Students are allowed the flexibility of choosing electives from a variety of functional areas to tailor their MBA experience.
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary