California University of Management and Sciences Admission 2020-2021, Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate
California University of Management and Sciences is a non-profit institution in Anaheim, California, USA. With an acceptance rate of 100%, the university enrolls close to 200 students.
- The university charges a $100 fee for the application.
- It has a semester-based academic calendar.
- The cost of tuition is approximately
- The university accepts TOEFL/IELTS scores as proof of English Proficiency.
- SAT/ACT scores are required for all courses.
- Scholarships are available to both resident and non-resident students. Merit scholarships and the Federal Work Study are the most popular forms of financial aid.
- Students must keep track of their application status.
- International students must ensure timely completion of their F1 visa process.
|Admissions Office Eemail@example.com|
|Average GPA rate||2 above|
|Mode of Payment||VISA, Discover card, Master Card, Local Bank Transfer|
|Cost of attendance||$20,000 (approx.)|
|Financial Aid||Grants, Loans, Scholarships, Federal Study Aid|
California University of Management and Sciences Admission Deadlines
International Applicants must apply 90 days prior to the deadlines to be considered for admission:
California University of Management and Sciences Admissions:
The admission process for domestic and international students are both conducted online. However, international students have additional requirements and must be careful with their visa process so as to complete it in time. To avail scholarships at a priority basis, students must apply early.
Admission Requirements for International Students:
- There is a $100 application fee.
- High school transcripts inclusive of grades from the last three years with a GPA of 2.5 and above.
- ACT/SAT exam results are required for the courses.
- Proof of English proficiency: TOEFL/IELTS scores for applicants.
- Copy of Passport
- Personal Essay/Statement of Purpose
- Health Insurance Cover
- Proof of financial support (Must be a dated bank statement with official signature and/or the Declaration of Finances.)
English Proficiency Test Score for International Students
International students may submit either TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores to prove English proficiency.
|Test||Minimum required score|
Visa Process for International Students
- Students are required to pay an enrolment deposit, following which they should submit their proof of financial support. The university upon receiving the required documents for validation, shall issue an I-20 form to the applicant. The US does not grant visas more than 90 days prior to the reporting date.
- Applicants must provide the following documents to receive the I-20 Form
- Copy of passport
- Proof of financial support (Affidavit and Bank Statement)
- The I-20 must be completed with accurate information such as name, biographical information, and program information as this will be used for the visa stamp in the applicant’s passport.
- Students have to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee ($200) and print the receipt for the interview.
- Applicants then need to apply for the F-1 visa, submit the form and make the required payment.
- Finally, students have to attend the scheduled interview at a suitable U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- General documents to take for the visa interview:
- Passport (valid for at least six months ahead)
- Original Application Form
- Official Admission Letter and completed I-20 Form
- Completed and signed visa application form
- Proof of permanent address outside the U.S.
- Two Passport- sized photographs (2”x2")
- Receipt of SEVIS I-901 fee payment.
- Proof of funding sufficient to cover your tuition and living expenses. The applicant may support this by providing the original versions of the Financial Affidavit of Support form and bank statement they submitted to receive immigration documents.
- Evidence of the intention to return to your home country and not immigrate to the U.S.
California University of Management and Sciences Undergraduate Admissions
Application Portal: https://app.calums.net/public/application/
California University of Management and Sciences
Office of Admissions
1126 N. Brookhurst Street, Suite 200
Anaheim, CA 92801
Application Fee: $100
Academic Requirements: Applicants are required to submit the following documents-
- Completed application form with the application fee.
- Original final secondary school transcripts with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Proof of English Proficiency: TOEFL/IELTS
- The SAT/ACT scores are required for admission.
- Personal Essay
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of Financial Support
- Copy of Passport (Essential for Form I-20)
- Copy of Visa Application Form
California University of Management and Sciences Graduate Admissions
Application Portal: https://app.calums.net/public/application
Application fee: 100 USD
Application Deadline: Rolling
California University of Management and Sciences is majorly functional because of its graduate programs. Most of its students are enrolled in its graduate programs.
Common admission requirements for graduate programs at the California University of Management and Sciences are:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Letter of Recommendations (2-3)
- Official Transcripts (evaluated and translated)
Some of the graduate programs along with their entry requirements are mentioned below:
|Course||Academic Requirements||English Language Proficiency|
|Master of Business Administration||UG GPA: 3 Resume Interview Personal Essay||TOEFL: 61|
|Master of Science in Applied Sciences||Transcripts with a GPA of 3 above Résumé Personal Statement Personal Interview||TOEFL: 61|
|The Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genomic Data Analytics||Transcripts with a GPA of 3.25 above Résumé Personal Statement Personal Interview||TOEFL: 61|
The university does not have a selective admission process. However, international students are advised to apply prior to deadlines and ensure their visa completion at least 3 months prior to the start of their semester.