Beloit College is a private liberal arts college located in Beloit, Wisconsin, United States. Established in 1846, the college is the oldest operating college in Wisconsin and is also a member of Associated Colleges of the Midwest. It offers 4-year programs primarily in arts and sciences.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers bachelors and professional training programs in more than 50 major fields of study in arts and sciences.
- The most popular majors are - Social Sciences; Physical Sciences; Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies; English Language and Literature/Letters; and Visual and Performing Arts.
- The college has a campus of 65 acres and provides on campus residences to 88% of student population in 30 residence halls and complexes.
Beloit College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo|
|Intake Season||Spring – December 15; Fall – July 15|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common Application or Coalition Application and graduate on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||50,040|
|Room and Board||8,830|
|Books and Supplies||1,400|
- The college offers financial aid to 98% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 32,340.