Endicott College is a private college located in Beverly, Massachusetts, United States. Established in 1939, the university was established as a women’s college to promote education to women with the mission to make them independent and have stronger positions at workplace.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 50 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs through 8 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse; Business Administration and Management; Hospitality Administration/Management,; Sport and Fitness Administration/Management; and Psychology.
- The university has a campus of 235 acres and accommodates 91% of student population in on-campus in 16 residence halls.
Endicott College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Additional Requirements||Copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||33,050|
|Room and Board||15,276|
|Books and Supplies||1,276|
- The university offers financial aid to 66% of students.
- The average need based scholarship offered is of USD 15,942.
The university offers has more than 15,000 alumni in its network who receive benefits like insurance services, career counselling etc.