Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
Field of Study
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree or bachelor's (Honours) degree with a GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 point scale) or higher in business.
- The student must have a minimum of three years equivalent full-time work experience post-degree which includes:
- two years of relevant work experience and
- one year in a role demonstrating leadership experience
- Also, students must hold a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Policy Analysis (or equivalent) with a minimum GPA of 4.5.
- Entry to the course is a competitive and academic achievement in the final 2-semesters of undergraduate study, or equivalent is considered.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS(6.5) or TOEFL(79) and GMAT (550) to get admission in this program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a recognized university (or institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 3.5 (on a 7 point scale) or a three-year post-secondary (post-Australian Year 12 equivalent) qualification.
- Hold an Indian School Certificate or All India Senior School Certificate with 60% in English subject
- Students with no formal education in English need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
If a student does not meet the required GPA for direct admission, the student may submit the result of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with an overall score of 550.
- Griffith University offers a master’s in Business Administration for a duration of 1.5 years (3 trimesters).
- This program is offered on a full-time(1.5 years) and part-time(3 years) basis at the Gold Coast campus.
- Griffith is ranked among the top 2% of universities worldwide. It’s a reputation for research and teaching excellence along with strong ties to industries, making it one of the institutions in the Asia–Pacific.
- At Griffith two MBA programs are offered, both are focused around their values of responsible leadership, sustainable business practices, and a global perspective with the aim of making students an effective globally responsible business leader.
- The two programs Giffith offer differ in their delivery style, one is fully flexible and can be studied online or face to face in a standard 12 week trimester (MBA program 5158) and accelerated program is online-only, and each course is delivered over a 6 week period (MBA program 5670).
- Through these programs, students will study courses in:
- accounting and reporting,
- people management,
- strategy, innovation and managing change through responsible leadership
- Griffith University is in a partnership with the Institute of Managers and Leaders Australia and New Zealand (IML ANZ) allowing graduates to be awarded the internationally recognized professional designation immediately after graduation.
- Progression through this program suite is dependent upon satisfying admission requirements.
- The faculty and student ratio for this program is 1:14.
- Students could be eligible for different scholarships based on their academic background.
- The indicative annual tuition fee is calculated based on a standard full-time study load which is usually 80 credit points (two full-time trimesters).
- The average salary goes up to 54,510 USD after completing this program.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||$ 46170 for 1.5 yearsor 120 Credits Program|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||Trimester 1 (Deadline - Jan 31)|
|Admission Intake||Trimester 2 (Deadline - July 12)|
|Admission Intake||Trimester 3 (Deadline - Sept 30)|
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts: The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation: The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Award certificates: A document that is presented as a form of recognition for participation or achievement.
- Letter of Recommendation: This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of purpose: This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV: This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- Tests Score statement: IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or other English proficiency testing results.
- Supplementary documents: Students may be required to provide additional information with the application, depending on which Griffith University course student chooses.
|Trimester 1||Jan 31, 2022|
|Trimester 2||Jul 12, 2021|
|Trimester 3||Sep 30, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Living Expenses||$ 14518|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #201 / 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|International Student Excellence Scholarships||Variable||Yes||Aug 7, 2021|
|Griffith Remarkable Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Apr 17, 2020|
|International Student Postgraduate Scholarship- South Asia||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Griffith University Family Scholarship||$ 661||Yes||Jan 31, 2021|
VISA & Work Study
An international student must obtain a Student VISA for study and work in Australia for a period longer than 6 months. There are different types of visa such as:
- Student Visa: The student visa is a temporary visa that allows students to come to Australia for a specified period to study at an Australian educational institution.
- Visitor Visa: After completing the course, students may need to apply for a Visitor (Tourist) Visa to attend the graduation ceremony or stay to have a holiday.
- Relative’s Visitor Visa: If student's relatives wish to attend the graduation ceremony and require a letter to assist with their Visitor Visa application, they can order an official Graduation letter.
- Temporary Graduate Visa: The Temporary Graduate Visa allows graduates to work in Australia temporarily after they finish their studies. It has two streams: the Graduate Work stream and the Post-Study Workstream.
- Applying For permanent Residency: International students who wish to remain in Australia permanently need to apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
- If students are under 18 years of age, they must have approved accommodation and welfare arrangements in place before a visa can be issued.
- Students will need the following documentation when applying for a Student VISA:
- A copy of the offer letter
- Valid Passport
- A copy of electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- The visa application payment specified on the Department of Home Affairs website.
- Australian students' visa allows international students to work part-time while pursuing their full-time degree courses.
- A student visa of Australia under subclass 500 allows the student to work for up to 40 hours every fortnight during the academic session.
- Students can work for unlimited hours during holidays or scheduled breaks with an Australian student visa.
- To ensure working while studying in Australia, a student must pursue a minimum 2-year degree course from an Australian university.
- The international students working in Australia have the same basic rights in their workplace as other Australian workers have.
- The student can start working while studying in Australia, once have started their course of study.
- Having a minimum lawful pay rate is mandatory.
- The minimum wages in Australia are generally calculated on an hourly or weekly basis.
- As per an announcement made by the FWC (Fair Work Commission), the national minimum wage for employees in Australia has been increases by 3.5%. The new pay rate has been set at 13.07 USD per hour.
Career and Placement after Course
Followings are the career/Job opportunities after Master in Business Administration:
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Management Consultant
Opting was this university was one of the best decisions that I ever made as I know success often comes from being an exception to the norm- challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends, and pioneering solutions ahead of my time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm, thus encouraged me. After securing a GPA of 8, I was required to submit a common application and paid $50 for it.
Course Curriculum :
An MBA is an advanced general management degree trains us to become managers who wish to develop a solid business foundation, as well as skills and knowledge of cutting-edge business practices for the 21st century. At Griffith they offer two MBA programs, both are focused on the values of responsible leadership; sustainable business practices; and a global perspective with the aim of making me an effective globally responsible business leader.