Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Management)
International Student Tution
- Fanshawe College offers a BCom in Management program with a duration of 4 years.
- This course is offered on a full-time and day-time basis studies are available for this program.
- It is an honors-level with co-op work term between levels 7 and 8.
- Students need to complete 120 credits.
- Fanshawe College is regionally ranked 103rd in Canadian universities and 6256 among the top global universities.
- Fanshawe College has a higher acceptance rate compared to other Canadian colleges.
- Co-op work term combines student's studies with paid and related work experience.
- Fanshawe's bachelor of management degree is accredited by the Canadian Institute of Management.
- After this course, students meeting the requirements for the Certified in Management (CIM) professional designation.
- The Employment rate of Fanshawe College is 90.3%.
- The average salary after completing this course is 27,453 USD.
- The bachelor of management program focuses on in-demand concepts such as sustainable business practices and effective ethical leadership from the local, national, and global perspectives.
- In Lawrence Kinlin School of Business, students will graduate with a wide range of employment opportunities.
- From certificates to diplomas, honors degrees, graduate programs, and beyond, Fanshawe's Kinlin School will prepare students for their career success.
|Degree Type Offered||Bachelor|
|Fees||$ 55364 for 4 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Apr 1)|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- OSSD with courses from the College (C), University (U), University/College (M), or Open (O) stream with:
- Grade 12 Mathematics for College Technology (C)
- Grade 12 Advanced Functions (U)
- Grade 12 Calculus and Vectors (U)
- Grade 12 Mathematics of Data Management (U)
- Applicants must have an Academic and Career Entrance Certificate (ACE).
- Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants, whose first language is not English.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in this program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- Students have a minimum of 4 major subjects in 12th Grade, including English, with an average of 70% and no course less than 65%.
- Students have an Academic and Career Entrance Certificate (ACE).
- Students with a Fanshawe College Diploma in Business with a minimum GPA of 3.5 can apply to Level 4 of the Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Management) Degree.
- Students with a Fanshawe College Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Leadership and Management with a minimum GPA of 3.0 can apply to Level 6 of the Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Management) Degree.
Required Document List
Following are the required documents:
- Transcripts - Student required post-secondary transcripts from all previous educational institutions,
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree and they required three letters of reference.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
ELP Scores - Students need to submit proof of English language proficiency (official test scores or transcripts) from the testing authority or school.
|fall||Apr 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Health And Dental Plans||$1254||$1254||$1254||$1254|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$ 150||Yes||N/A|
|Jared J. Davis Grant||$ 1000||Yes||N/A|
|Microsoft Tuition Scholarship||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship||$ 1385||Yes||Apr 30, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- Students will need to apply for a valid Student Visa before entering Canada.
- A student visa is needed only if the program is of more than 6 months for international students.
- The visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- Before applying for the student visa, one must have a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
- The cost of the Student Visa is 112 USD.
- Student Visas are issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and application forms are available online or by paper.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Students can work a maximum of 20 hours per week during the regular academic year and full-time during scheduled breaks.
- If their program does not have scheduled breaks, they will be limited to working 20 hours per week.
- An immigration officer may apply conditions on the type of work students may perform.
- For example, they must pass an immigration medical examination before they begin work in health care, child care, or primary or secondary education.
Career and Placement after Course
Students will fit in management and leadership roles across a variety of sectors, including public organizations, small, medium and large enterprises, family businesses and entrepreneurs.