- St Thomas More College is federated with University of Saskatchewan.
- Focused towards Liberal arts.
- Offers various degrees in Humanities and Social Sciences stream.
- Opportunities for community service learning, career and vocation advising, etc.
|Type of College||Liberal Arts College|
|Affiliation||University of Saskatchewan|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate Programs|
Two streams: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Literatures and Cultural Studies
- Religious Studies
- Political studies
On Campus- Ogle House.
- It is a Co-ed residence.
- Located on the University of Saskatchewan campus.
- Rooms equipped with high speed internet access.
- Big screen T.V in the lounge area
- Recreation room
- Study room
- Food services
- Town houses
- Student clubs like In Media Res, The Knight of Columbus, etc.
- STM Shannon Library
- Academic advising services
- Career and Vocation planning services
All About Admission Process
Applications are managed by University of Saskatchewan.
- Proof of English language proficiency viz. IELTS, TOEFL, CanTEST scores
- Class 12 grades
- Mathematics at senior secondary level
When to Apply?
|Term||Domestic Deadline||International Deadline|
Application Fee- CAD 90
Cost and Expenditure
|CAD 6,347/ per year||CAD 17,327 per year|
- Student fees – CAD 922 for fall and winter
- Textbooks and supplies – CAD 1,000-2,000 per year.
For Entering Students
- Chancellors’ Scholarships – CAD 30,000 (CAD 7,500/year over four years)
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships- CAD 40,000 (CAD 10,000/ year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships – CAD 24,000 (CAD 6,000/ year over four years)
For Continuing Students
Eligibility- a continuing student, at least 18 credits of coursework, a self-declared student of St Thomas More College.
Work Study Program
On campus and Off campus job opportunities available.
On campus positions available-
- Student assistants- Library
- Marking assistants, research assistants, tutorial leaders, etc.- Academic Departments
- Administrative Assistant and CSL Mentor- Community Service and Learning
- Working Hours- 20 hours per week (normal classes), 40 hours per week (during breaks)
- Career and vocational planning aid for graduating students.
- J. Francis Leddy OC - President of the University of Windsor (1964-1978).
- Bernard M. Wolfe D.Sc (Honoris Causa), Western - 1958 - best known for his work in the area of Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Donald Bobiash – 1984 - a Canadian diplomat.