Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy was founded in the year 1995 in Hyderabad, Telangana. The college is affiliated with Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy offers B.Pharm course of four-year duration with the intake of 60 students, the M.Pharm course of two-year duration, D.Pharm course of two-year duration, Pharm.D (PB) and Pharm.D course of three-year and six-year duration in its curriculum.
- Candidates shall apply online for TS-EAMCET counselling to get admission to B.Pharm and Pharm.D course.
- For admission to Pharm.D (Post-Baccalaureate) course, applicants shall apply online for TS-PGECET counselling through its official website.
- Students who have passed 10+2 and have studied Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Mathematics/Biology as optional subjects are considered eligible to get admission to B.Pharm and D.Pharm course.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the M.Pharm program is students must have obtained B.Pharm Degree.
- Students who have passed 10+2 in science stream are considered eligible to apply for admission to Pharm.D course.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for Pharm.D (Post-Baccalaureate) course is that candidates must hold B.Pharm Degree.
- Admission to B.Pharm course is given on the basis of the merit in the TS-EAMCET through the counselling.
- Admission D.Pharm program is given on the basis of the applicant’s merit in the qualifying examination.
- Selection of the applicants for admission to the M.Pharm course is done on the basis of their marks obtained in GPAT entrance exam.
Highlight Table of Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy
|Name of the Institute||Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Name of the entrance||