The University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is a constituent of the Panjab University. The institute was established in 1944 and is located in Chandigarh, Punjab.
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences offers B.Pharm course of four years duration and M.Pharm course of two years duration in six specializations. Of these M.Pharm courses in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Analysis are self-financed and rest are Regular courses.
- The application process for entrance exam and admission is online.
- Candidates applying for B.Pharm course must have passed 10+2 with relevant subjects from a recognized board.
- Minimum Eligibility for the M.Pharm course is B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- B.Pharm course applicants have to pass PU CET entrance exam conducted by Punjab University.
- A valid score in GPAT is necessary for admission to the M.Pharm course.
- For PhD course candidates must have passed M.Pharm degree course.
|Name of College||University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance based|
|Name of Entrance||For B.Pharm: PU - CET|
|For M. Pharma: GPAT|
|Entrance mode||PU - CET: Offline|