Baba Raghav Das Medical College (BRD) was founded in the year 1969 in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. BRD is affiliated Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University, Gorakhpur.
BRD, Gorakhpur runs MBBS program of 4 ½ years duration, MD and MS program of 3-years duration, and Diploma course of 2-years duration. MD program has 8 specializations, MS has 5 specializations and Diploma program has 4 specializations to choose from.
- Candidates are required to apply online for NEET Counselling through the website of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Students are required to register themselves to participate in the online counselling session.
- Applicants who have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Biotechnology with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) in aggregate are considered eligible for admission to the course.
- Students who hold MBBS Degree and are registered to Medical Council of India are eligible to apply for admission to MD, MS, Diploma program.
- Admission to MBBS course is given on the basis of NEET-UG.
- For MD, MS, Diploma course admission to the eligible candidates is given on the basis of their merit in NEET-PG.
Baba Raghav Das Medical College Highlights Table
|Name of the Institute||Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Name of the entrance||MBBS: NEET-UG MD/ MS/ Diploma: NEET-PG|
|Entrance mode||NEET-UG: Offline NEET-PG: Online|
|Counselling||NEET-UG, PG Counselling|