Bhaskar Medical College (BMC), Telangana, is a private medical college established in the year 2005. The college is affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana. The college offers one UG (MBBS) course and two PG (MD and MS) medical courses across various streams.
Admission for both UG and PG courses is done on the basis of NEET UG and PG score, respectively. For 2019, the cut-off for admission to UG course MBBS was a NEET score of 505 for a general category student.
BMC Hyderabad Highlights
|Established | Institute type||2005 | Private|
|Affiliated to||KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana|
|Recognition||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MS, and MD|
|Admission Criteria||NEET UG, NEET PG|
|Facilities Available||Lecture Halls, Auditorium, Girls Hostel, Boys Hostel, Mess & Canteen, Library, and Sports facilities|
BMC Hyderabad Courses
In addition to its flagship of UG MBBS courses, the college also offers PG in MD and MS. There are more than 8 MD and 3 MS specializations offered by the college. Below is a list of courses and specializations offered by the college.
|MBBS||-||Minimum 50% in 10+2 in science stream from a recognized board|
|MD||General Medicine and Radiology||Minimum 50% in UG degree from a recognized university|
|MD||Respiratory Medicine and Paediatrics||Minimum 50% in UG degree from a recognized university|
|MS||General Surgery||Minimum 50% in UG degree from a recognized university|
|MS||Ophthalmology||Minimum 50% in UG degree from a recognized university|
|MD||Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Anaesthesia||Minimum 50% in UG degree from a recognized university|
|MD||Anatomy and Psychiatry||Minimum 50% in UG degree from a recognized university|
Read More BMC Hyderabad Course and Fee Structure
BMC Hyderabad Admission
Selection for both UG and PG courses is done on the basis of NEET UG and PG entrance examination scores conducted by the National testing Agency (NTA). For MBBS, applicants must have a score of minimum 50% in 10+2 in science stream from a recognized board. For MD and MS, applicants must have a score of minimum 50% in UG i.e. MBBS degree from a recognized university. Session for the MBBS course begins on August 1, every year.
College invites applications via both online and offline mode for all the courses. For UG, it is online and for PG, it is offline but entrance registration is online.
- For UG, register yourself at NTA site. For PG too, you have to register at NTA to take up entrance.
- For PG, go to official site of the institution at https://www.bhaskarmedicalcollege.edu.in/
- Go the courses tab in the site.
- Select PG application form to download it.
- Fill it with the necessary details.
- Attach all documents copies that are needed.
- Send the filled application and documents in an envelope to
Bhaskar Medical College,
Survey No. 156 To 162,
Amdapur X Road,
Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
Read More BMC Hyderabad Admission
BMC Hyderabad Facilities
- Lecture Halls- The college has 6 lecture halls for UG students and separate CME halls for PG students.
- Auditorium- For events and celebrations, college has an auditorium with a seating capacity of 850.
- Library- A central library is available for students and is well equipped with books and journals from both Indian and foreign authors. Additionally, a 24-hour accessible e-library facility is also available for students. Apart from the central library, each department in the college also has its own separate libraries in it.
- Hostel & Mess- College offers separate hostel and mess facility for UG girls, UG boys, and PG students.
- Sports Space- College offers outdoor sports facilities such as basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton, cricket, and football ground. Indoor sports facilities available include table tennis, chess, and carom.
Read More BMC Hyderabad Hostel
BMC Hyderabad Faculty
The college has a total staff of 324 teaching faculty members across 22 different departments. Each department has a professor as its HOD. In total, the college has 51 faculty members working as Professors, 66 as Assistant Professors, 32 as Senior residents, and 117 as Junior residents.
Read More BMC Hyderabad Faculty
BMC Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. What is the fee structure of an MBBS course?
Ques. Are there any other medical colleges in Telangana?
Ques. Does the college provide any scholarship?
Ques. How much minimum score is required in NEET to get admission in MBBS in this college?
Ques. Are there any relaxations in fees for SC/ST category students?