Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad is a leading research organization in the field of modern biology. The institution is noted to be one of the best centers for research in the fields of science and engineering. The center provides Ph.D. level courses and Training Programs for high skill development under multiple specializations. Admission to all the courses is offered on the basis of merit. Application to be filled online through the official website to get the admission in the college.
CCMB Hyderabad Highlights
|Established I Institute Type||1977 I Government|
|Courses offered||Ph.D. and Training program|
|Facilities||Research facilities, support facilities, and services|
CCMB Hyderabad Courses
Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology offers Ph.D. and Training programs under multiple specializations. Below given is a tabular representation of the same
|Ph.D.||Development Biology||Master’s degree in any field of Science or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Medicine||2 years|
|Genomics and Epigenetic Regulation|
|Cell and Stem Cell Biology|
|Wildlife Conservation and Ecology|
|Training Program||Skill Development Program in Biological Science||Online application with the highest qualification marks and consent of the Employer/Director/Manager/CEO/Principal/DEAN/HOD||Depends on the specializing course|
|Project-based Research Training Program||6-12 months|
|Dissertation Research Training Program|
The center also provides 8 outreach programs some of them are, Visit CCMB, Young Innovators Program, Shadow a Scientist, etc. for the general public and students every year and gives a wide opportunity. They provide certified experiences and opportunities for students.
CCMB Hyderabad Admission
The admission process for The Center of Cellular & Molecular Biology is done through online mode. Admission to the Training programs requires the recommendation letter or authorization letter from the Employer/ Director/ Manager/ CEO/ Principal/ DEAN/ HOD with the certification of the highest qualification and for the Ph.D. program requires a Master’s Degree in any branch of Science. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application form. The application form can be filled online by following the below - listed steps:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website page of the center
- Click on Academics and there will be two categories of Ph.D. program and Training Program
- The Applicant must meet the eligibility criteria and would have to be equipped with the necessary documents.
- Fill the application form with duly filled information and attached the documents along with the form.
- After the successful submission of the forms students have to wait for results declaration by the college.
- The College will release a merit list of selected students.
Know more CCMB Hyderabad Admission
CCMB Hyderabad Facilities
Following are the facilities offered by The Center of Cellular & Molecular Biology to cater to the needs of the students as well as faculty members:
- The Research Facility: The facility here is modernized and stored with the best equipment for the smoothest research process. The facilities have 17 labs in the diverse field of biology.
- Support Facilities: Some of the support facilities offered by the college are Instrumentation, Information technology, Fine Biochemicals, Engineering Services, Library, Dispensary, Guest House, Canteen, Staff Quarters, Creche, Student housing, Gymnasium, Jonaki, and Halden’s Collection.
- Diagnostic Centers: CCMB also provides equipped diagnostic centers with full amenities and necessities. Molecular Diagnostic, Chromosomal Diagnostic, and Genetic - Counseling.
CCMB Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. What is the mode and admission process for the Training Programs?
Ques. What are the eligibility criteria for the Ph.D. admission process?
Ques. What are the opportunities provided at CCMB?
Ques. Is accommodation provided?
Ques. Does the center provide an opportunity to publish work?