Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) was established in the year 2008. The institute is affiliated to University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. It was established under the aegis of Shri Krishna Education Society. The institute is one of the most reputed of its kind and focuses on the professional and personal growth of students.
BIBT offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Biotechnology and Microbiology. Admission to the courses is done on the basis of merit. The institute has state of the art infrastructure as well as a highly qualified faculty
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) Highlights
|Popular Courses||B.Sc, M.Sc|
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) Courses
BIBT offers UG and PG courses in Biotechnology and Microbiology. Tabulated below are details for the same:
|B.Sc in Biotechnology||
|M.Sc in Biotechnology||
|M.Sc in Microbiology||
Note: If seats remain vacant in the college, the girl candidate will be given a reduction till 5% in minimum percentage for admission as per the norms of the University of Rajasthan.
Check: BIBT Courses and Fees
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) Admission
- Admission to UG and PG courses are done on the basis of merit.
- The application form shall be submitted online/offline.
- Admission is done on the basis of merit.
- Applicants can apply through any of the following procedures:
- Apply online via the website of the college, or
- Purchase the registration form from the admission cell of the college, or
- Download the registration form via the website of the college and post it along with a demand draft of INR 500 in favor of ‘Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology’ payable at Jaipur to the following address:
The Admission Cell,
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology,
6-E, Malviya Industrial Area,
- Applicants are required to pay the admission fees via Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Transfer only.
- The admission fee amounts to INR 590 only.
- Self-attested and Photocopy of 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet + 3 copy
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate
- Attested and Photocopy of Caste Certificate
- Photocopies of all the relevant document
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) Placements
The Career advice & Placement cell at BIBT facilitates the process of placement of students by collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up internships and training programs for students. The cell works toward building networks between students and industries. The cell guides students for further studies, internships, jobs and entrepreneurship. Several MOUs have been signed with industries for academia-industry collaborations and placements. Some of the esteemed recruiters of BIBT are ICICI Bank, Dr. B. Lal Pharmacy, AIIMS, Allen, Albany Medical Centre, Axis Bank, Life Cell and several others.
Check: BIBT Placement
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) Scholarship
BIBT offers scholarships based on merit. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Criteria based on XII Board Exam Result|
|80% to 85.09%||10%|
|85.1% to 90.09%||15%|
|90.1% to 94.9%||25%|
|95% & Above||50%|
M.Sc. Biotechnology & M.Sc. Microbiology
|Criteria based on Graduation Exam Result|
|80% to 85.09%||10%|
|85.1% to 90.09%||15%|
|90.1% & Above||25%|
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) Facilities
- Lecture Theatres and Seminar Rooms: BIBT has a well-equipped lecture theatre with WiFi and AV facilities including LCD Projector and OHP, microphones, speakers for a technology-based learning experience.
- Library: A well-stocked library with a large number of books, magazines, titles, journals along with the facility of E-Library.
- Co-Curricular Activities: The institute organizes activities like quizzes, debates, seminars, workshops, educational excursions, industry interface, socio-cultural programs and events on a regular basis.
- Hostel: Hostel accommodation is provided to male and female students separately along with all necessary facilities and provisions.
- Other: Cafeteria, Transport Facility, Medical Facility. CCTV Surveillance, WiFi Campus. State of the art Laboratory
Check: BIBT Hostel
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology (BIBT) Faculty
Dr. B. Lal Institute of Biotechnology has a highly qualified faculty of accomplished members across all departments. The faculty at the institute currently consists of 18 members who all considerably experienced in their fields.
The faculty at the institute is a strong and dedicated team of research assistants, assistant professors, associate professors and counselors. The faculty members are all highly supportive of students and always encourage curiosity and out of the box thinking. The faculty at the institute always stays available for students even outside of classrooms for clarification of doubts and concepts.
Check: BIBT Faculty