Devta Mahavidyalaya was established in 2000 in rural area named Morna village. The founder of the college is Babu Balcharan Singh. This is situated at Noorpur- Dhampur road. This is at 7 Km. distance from Noorpur and the distance of the college from Dhampur is 13 Km. It is affiliated to M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. The college is the first self-finance Institute of District Bijnor. The College has been affiliated by NAAC.
The premise of the college is spread over an area of 9.573 acres in Morna, Bijnor. Total built up area of the college is 31,000 m2. The college has a huge building, beautiful lawns, big sport ground, library and girls' hostel.
- Department of Economics
- Department of Hindi
- Department of English
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Computer Science
- National Service Scheme: There are seven units of N.S.S. in the college. Students of the college have done activities like plantation, adult education and literacy through special NSS camps
- National Cadet Corps
- The total collection of the library is now 14328. 658 more books of different departments were added during this session
- The library subscribes to 8 dailies and 10 Journals/Magazines, both national and international repute, relating to different subjects
- The library is connected to internet facilities
- All Departments have a separate Library
Devta Girls Hostel is situated near the college building for only O.B.C. students. The hostel is equipped with all the modern facilities, needed by the students. Outstation students may seek admission in the hostel with the permission of hostel warden. 50 students can live in the hostel.