Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University [MJPRU], is a State University located in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. The University was established in the year 1975 and is accredited ‘Grade B+’ by NAAC. It is an affiliating-cum-residential university offering various undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate and doctoral programs. Admission to the university is done on the basis of entrance exam namely UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination).
MJPRU University Highlights
|Affiliation||UGC, AICTE, DST, CST, ICAR, ICHR, MIF|
|Courses||UG and PG|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Total Students | Faculty||1890 | 129|
At present, MJP Rohilkhand University offers various courses at UG, PG and Doctorate level in MJPRU campus and MJPRU Affiliated Colleges. The university also offers PG diploma in five specializations. MJPRU Application Forms for UG and PG courses can be filled online on payment of a requisite amount of application fee by Credit/Debit Card or through Net Banking.
|B.Ed.||Education Computing||Bachelor’s Degree. Final Selection to the course will be based on Entrance Exam conducted by the University.|
|B.H.M.C.T||-||10+2 Passed. Qualified UPSEE Exam|
|B.Pharma||-||10+2 Passed with UPSEE Qualified.|
|P.G. Diploma||Women's Empowerment and Development||Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks.|
|Mass Communication & Electronic Journalism|
|M.Pharm||Pharmacology||Graduation with 45% marks in any stream and qualification of the UPSEE Exam.|
|M.A.||Regional Economics||Graduation in any stream with minimum 45% marks in aggregate. Selection to the course will be purely based on Merit.|
|Ancient History & Culture|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Graduation in relevant stream with 45% marks.|
|B.Tech||Chemical Engineering||10+2 (Science Stream) with minimum 45% marks in aggregate and must have a valid score in UPSEE Entrance Exam.|
|Computer Science and Information Tech|
|Electronics and Communication Engg|
MJPRU M.Phil and Ph.D. Courses Eligibility
Three-year full-time M.Phil. program is offered to candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks. Admissions to the M.Phil program will be based on scores obtained in the Written Entrance Test conducted by the university. For admission in a three-year full-time Ph.D. research course, candidates must hold a Master’s degree/ M.Phil. in relevant field with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Final selection of candidates is done on the basis of:
- Research Entrance Exam followed by Personal Interview.
- GATE/ NET/ GPAT or JRF (minimum 90 percentiles) qualified candidates will be exempted from RET.
Also, Check MJPRU Courses and Fees
MJP Rohilkhand University Application Forms for UG and PG courses can be filled online on payment of a requisite amount of application fee by Credit/Debit Card or through Net Banking. Students seeking admission in MJP Rohilkhand University can avail the important information regarding the MJPRU Application Form and MJPRU Registration by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of MJPRU.
- Click on ‘College Online Admission’ under the Latest Updates Section on the home page.
- On the next page, click on ‘Applicant Login’ and enter details of class XII.
- Fill the application form with respect to the Personal, Academic and Professional details. It will be referred to as the Pre-Registration process.
- After Pre-Registration, a unique Login ID and Password will be generated.
- Log in again and upload the scanned copies of photographs, Signature, and required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee of by Credit/Debit card or through Net-Banking or via Bank Wallet.
Check MJPRU Admissions
MJP Rohilkhand University Placements are offered through the Central Placement Cell that works on improving the Employability of its students. With a motive to make the student's placement ready, the Placement Cell organizes various Entrepreneurship Development programs, Personal Development programs, Counselling Sessions and Placement Drives.
The purpose of the Training and Placement is to guide students to choose the right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry. The Placement cell helps students to pursue their career interests and assist the employers to achieve their recruitment goals.
A total of 260 students participated in the placement drive at MJP Rohilkhand University, out of which 99 got placed with top companies. 28 companies visited the university for the placement process. Top Recruiters are Wipro, HCL, TCS, Infosys, HP, Deloitte, Genpact, IBM, Nucleus Software, CCD, Microweb Systems, etc.
Read More MJPRU Placements
MJP Rohilkhand University Exam Scheme
MJP Rohilkhand University Scheme, of course, wise exam schedule can be downloaded from the official website of University. Students can check the website’s Latest Updates/ News & Events section on the home page and click on the exam schedule to download the required information about their semester/ entrance exams. MJPRU Admit Card can also be downloaded from the same.
MJPRU Results are announced through the official website of the University. Students can check the website’s News & Events section on the home page and click on ‘Results’ to download the required information. Apart from the results, students can also check their admit card and schedule for Term-End Exams/ Entrance exams/ Improvement Exams.
The university also gives a chance to challenge the evaluation for those who are not satisfied with their results. Those who wish to apply must fill the application form and pay INR 2000 for each subject.
Check MJPRU Result
MJPRU Admit Card
MJP Rohilkhand University releases the admit card on its official website. Students can download the same and take a print out for future references. Each course will have a separate admit card. Enter your application form and captcha code. Verify and submit all the details on the website. The admit card will be displayed on the screen. MJPRU Admit Card contains information like Name of the candidate, test date, test timing, application number, test centre number, timings, program applied for, address of the centre.
- Hostel: M. J. P. Rohilkhand University provides accommodation facilities for the outstation students. The hostels are equipped with a modern facility along with a cool environment for studies. The hostels are within walking distance from the university. The Main Hostel has a capacity of 250 students. This hostel is open to all faculties and is the oldest hostel.
- Bank: There is one bank on-campus: The Union Bank of India.the banks provide Centralised Banking Services, Internet Banking, and A.T.M. facilities. On enrollment, every student at Rohailkhand University must open an account with either bank.
- Health Centre: The Univers Health care center has a very modest beginning and was started in the form of a dispensary for students and staff-community. It was turned in to a hospital where doctors were on deputation.
- Central Library: With the establishment of the university in 1975, an idea of a central library also emerged. But it could be actualized only after the university attained its residential character in 1985 and thus central library came into existence in a rudimentary form in the administrative block.
Ques. What are the affiliations and accreditations of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU)?
Ques. What is the selection criteria to get admission in MJPRU?
Ques. What are the facilities available at MJPRU?
Ques. What is the estimated cost to pursue an MBA course at MJPRU?
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Phil program offered at MJPRU?
Ques. What is the selection criteria to get admission in PhD courses offered at MJPRU?
Ques. How to fill up the application form to get admission in MJPRU?
Ques. Does MJPRU have a separate placement cell?
Ques. What kind of training will be provided to students by the placement cell?
Ques. Who are the top recruiters of MJPRU Placement drive?