Guntur Medical College was established in 1946 and It is one of the leading medical academies of South India, located at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, the college offers numerous UG level programmes along with other medical branches including para clinical, non-clinical and clinical specialities. The academy follows satellite based training with well-equipped training facilities for students.
- Guntur Medical College offers undergraduate students options like MBBS, B.Sc., and Diploma programmes.
- Basic eligibility criteria for selection is 10+2 or equivalent.
- Admissions are carried out as per the regulations and guidelines of the University.
- For students having Bachelor’s degree can choose from different PG courses
- The admissions to PG programmes are done on the basis of merit and University guidelines.
The placement of students is quite active within the campus. The institution has tie-ups with several leading hospitals and clinics for annual student recruitment. Meritorious students can go for higher studies as well.
Guntur Medical College Admission Highlights
Interested candidates can go through the table containing facts and information regarding GKCIET institute.
|Name of the Institute||Guntur Medical College|
|Type of the Institute||Government|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Selection||On merit basis|
|Affiliated University||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|