Hahnemann Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal, is a self-financing Institute that is run by the Hahnemann Educational Society. The College offers a four-year course D.H.M.S or Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery that is recognised by the MP State Government and also the Central Council of Homoeopathy of New Delhi. There is also a 5 ½ years course for the Degree of B.H.M.S that is Bachelor of Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery also recognised by the Central Council of Homoeopathy of New Delhi. The seats are given through merit by the entrance test conducted by the college.
Facts and Figures of Hahnemann Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal
Central Council of Homoeopathy
Total Faculty Members
Sports and cultural events
How to Reach
New Jail By-Pass Road, Karond
Why Join Hahnemann Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
- Equipment: The Institute is well equipped with all necessary diagnostic equipment and also clinical pathologies. The infrastructure aids to train the budding Doctors.
- O.P.D: It has the highest number of attended homoeopathic O.P.D’s in Bhopal. Peripheral O.P.D.’s are available in the institute as well, as per regulations.
- Placement: Graduates from the Institute are known to be working as faculty members in Government and also many Private Homoeopathic Medical College, not just in Bhopal but in other states too. Other students have become renowned Medical Practitioners in many cities throughout the country. There are also few who run their private Hospitals.
- Standard of students: The students of the institute are known to have distinguished themselves to succeed in academic and many extra- curricular activities as well. The students also have been and continue to secure the maximum merit positions for various University examinations.
- Experience: It is the oldest Homoeopathic Medical College in the state of Madhya Pradesh.