- RMC has released Application Form for BPT/MPT Admission 2020. Check Here
Ramaiah Medical College (RMC) is a private Medical College based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established in 1979. It is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka.
The college offers UG, PG, PG Diploma, Super Specialty Courses, Fellowship and Doctoral Courses in Medical Science. Ramaiah Medical College offers MBBS and BPT courses at UG level and offers MD Program in 17 disciplines and Program in 5 disciplines at PG level. It also offers an MPT course with 5 elective combinations. It offers Super Specialty Courses – DM in 6 disciplines and MCH in 5 disciplines. It offers PG Diploma Course in 7 disciplines and Fellowships are offered in 3 disciplines. The College offers full time/ part time Ph.D. Program in 4 disciplines.
- For MBBS Program, candidates should have passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in PCB along with English as a subject.
- For MBBS Admission, all seats including NRI/Management Quota Seats are allocated on the basis of rank obtained in the NEET UG.
- For BPT, candidates should have obtained 50% marks in 10+2 examination along with PCB as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates can download the admission form directly from the official website of the college to apply for the course.
- For BPT, candidates are selected based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- For MD/MS course, candidates have to qualify PG Entrance Examination by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Candidates should have obtained MBBS degree from any college recognized by the Medical Council of India for MD/MS course.
- Admission to MD/MS is done on the basis of rank obtained in the NEET PG.
- For MPT, students should have obtained BPT degree and are selected on the basis of merit.
- For DM/MCH, selection is done on the basis of rank obtained in NEET SS examination by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
- For Ph.D. courses, candidates should have MD/M.Sc. degree with minimum 55% to become eligible.
- For Ph.D. in Physiotherapy, candidates should have passed MPT degree.
- Selection to PG Diploma courses is done on the basis of NEET PG.
- Candidates should have obtained MBBS degree from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India for PG Diploma.
- For Fellowship in Perinatal Medicine, candidates should have MD/DNB degree in Paediatrics or DCH degree with one year experience.
- For Post MBBS Critical Care, Candidates should have MBBS Degree from a college recognised by MCI.
Read More: Ramaiah Medical College Fees Structure
|Name of the Institute||M.S Ramaiah Medical College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||For BPT and MPT – Merit Based|
|For other UG and PG courses – Entrance Based|