Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences Quick Updates
Mangala College of Paramedical Sciences, Mangalore was started with a fundamental idea to develop and prepare the students as successful individuals to obtain a job not only in India but also abroad. This institute provides courses with a complete idea, principle, and practices of different paramedical procedures. The courses are developed to provide a balance of general and professional education and to assist students to become professional nurses and paramedical technicians. The management of the institution strongly asserts that paramedical course is a formal education preparation, which helps in providing a broad and strong foundation for the practice of paramedical service.
Facts of Mangala College of Paramedical Sciences, Mangalore
Year of establishment
Mangala Charitable Trust
Association with hospitals
Mangala Hospital, Yenepoya Medical Hospital
Institut’s Hospital Capacity
Why to Join Mangala College of Paramedical Sciences, Mangalore?
- Special training in Dialysis Technology and Ophthalmic Technology: This course was first introduced in Udipi and Dakshina Kannada Districts. This institute is the fourth college offering these courses in the entire Karnataka state.
- Clinical Experiences provided to students: The students are provided with clinical experience in Mangala Kidney Foundation, Yenepoya Medical College Hospital, Malik Atta Neuro Center and Raj Pathology Laboratory.
- Laboratory equipped with modern instruments: The laboratory in the Institute is technically equipped to conduct several biochemical and microbiological investigations. Physiological and anatomy laboratories are fully equipped with the Para Medical Art Lab and filled with dummies, charts and models.
- Central Library: This institute has a well-organized library stocked with relevant books for all the offered courses, published by both foreign and Indian publishers. The library has a subscription to latest health related magazines, periodicals and newsletters. CD/DVDs and other audiovisual materials are available for the students. The library offers the perfect environment for the students to study and prepare for all examinations, clinical, technical and community postings.
- Eminent teaching faculty and technical resources: Experienced trained, dedicated lecturers and leading consulting doctors from the faculty of this institute. They teach, prepare and guide the students to attain professionalism in their career. Regular guest lectures, medical projects, and seminars are conducted for the students. Study tours are frequently arranged to give good exposure to the students regarding medical projects taken up by government and private hospitals and research centers.