NRI Medical College, Guntur was started up in 2003 by small group of 32 NRI doctors from USA who were brought up to Guntur (Andhra Pradesh). It was established with the aim of promoting the best medical education & facilitating the global standard healthy services to the needy people of the society. It got affiliation from Medical Council of India & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in 2004. The motive of the college is to produce physicians who are prepared to serve the fundamental purposes of medicine. The objective behind the establishment of the college is to create well qualified physicians & medical scientists who can serve the nation. The college has outstanding & well qualified teaching staff which consists of many renowned professionals from Andhra Pradesh. It offers MBBS courses, PG courses & paramedical courses.
Facts and Figures of NRI Medical College, Guntur:-
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences - [NTRUHS], Vijayawada
Medical Council of India (MCI)
750 patients at a time
Type of Institution
How to Reach
2km from New Guntur Railway Station
Why to join NRI Medical College, Guntur:-
- Dr. S. Amaranth, Professor, Orthopedics attended National NAILS conference at Goa from September 28th to 30th 2007 and was awarded with Gold Nail Award for his scientific paper – Negative Pressure Wound Therapy”.
- Dr. K. Anji Reddy, Dean and Plastic Surgeon have received Rotary and Raymond’s VOCATIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD for the year 2007 for his outstanding contribution to the field of Medical and Health Services on 27th October 2007.
- MBBS Pathology Late Lt.Gen. BDP Rao memorial cash prize was given to the Ms.B.Sunitha of 2003 batch for getting 1st place in Pathology state wide in 2006.
- Dr. G. Hanumantha Rao memorial gold medal was given to Ms. K. Saranya Chowdary for highest marks in Anatomy in the entire university area in year 2005.
- Ms. Y. Lakshimi Sravani (2004 batch) achieved 1st place in Biochemistry in the entire university.