Navodaya College of Physiotherapy Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Navodaya College of Physiotherapy, Raichur is an institute setup by under the Navodaya Education Trust. Recognized by Indian Association of Physiotherapists, New Delhi, the students are trained into professionals through quality education and by developing core values. The college offers BPT (Bachelors of Physiotherapy) of 4 years duration and MPT (Masters of Physiotherapy) of 2 years duration. Specializations under the Physiotherapy course include Cardio geriatrics, neurologic, orthopedic and pediatrics.
FACTS & FIGURES OF NCP:-
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
Library seating capacity
Nearest Railway Station
Raichur Railway Station (approx. 3.4kms. away)
WHY TO JOIN NCP?
- State of the art infrastructure: The college has built a great infrastructure which includes spacious Lecture Galleries with latest education technologies with ergonomically designed chairs, one of the best libraries in Karnataka with 56,000 built up area, exclusive seminar & conference halls and a huge auditorium and open air theatre.
- Multi-purpose Smart Card: the introduction of Smart Card, which is issued to all the students, has helped the parents in keeping up to date with their children’s progress. With the help of the IVRS number of the smart card, they can know about their wards attendance, internal mark statements, university marks, Performances.
- Student Welfare Department: the college has a student welfare department also which looks after the needs of the students by providing services for admission, counseling, and career development.
- Hospital & Research Centre: the Navodaya Medical College Hospital & Research Center is a hub of total treatment care Centre which promotes Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment and Rehabilitation. Equipped with modern facilities and the most contemporary medical equipment.
- Animal house for research: approved by CPCSEA (Centre for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiment on Animals), the centre consists of enough experimental animals to promote research activities.