Smt. Nathiba Hargovandas Lakhmichand (NHL) Municipal Medical College, also known as NHLMMC, is a Municipal Medical College located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India affiliated with the Gujarat University. The college offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate courses
- The Medical College was established by the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC), in 1963, which became only the second Municipal Corporation in India to establish its own Medical College.
- The Medical College confers a degree of M.B.B.S after a study period of 5.5 years (which includes a Compulsory rotating internship).
- The college‘s hospitals consist of 1800 beds
- It is located in the affluent area of Paldi in Ahmedabad, India.
- It is affiliated to the Gujarat University
The College is affiliated to 5 city hospitals where the medical students rotate for their training:
- Smt. Shardaben (S.C.L.) General Hospital, Saraspur, Ahmedabad
- Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases Hospital, Astodia, Ahmedabad.
- Shri C.H. Nagri Eye Hospital, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad
- Sheth Vadilal Sarabhai (V.S.) General Hospital, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad
- Infectious Disease Hospital, Jamalpur, Ahmedabad
The college has well-equipped library and has rich collection of 24,000 books and 100 journals.
- Gymkhana Committee
- MEU Committee
- College Council
- Ethics Committee