Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences (SAIMS) is a private Institute located in Indore and was established in the year 2003. The institute is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya (DAVV), Indore and Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University (MPMSU), Jabalpur. The courses offered by SAIMS Indore are MBBS, MS, MD, DM, M.Ch. and D.Orthopaedics.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for MBBS is 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Admissions to MBBS program are done through NEET UG score.
- Applicants to MS, MD, DM and D.Ortho. courses must hold an MBBS degree.
- Admissions to MS, MD and DM are done on basis of the scores obtained in NEET PG. Admission to D.Ortho. is purely done on the basis of merit.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for M.Ch. is a PG medical degree/ Provisional Certificate or equivalent recognized qualification.
- Admission to M.Ch. is done on basis of the scores obtained in NEET SS.
- The application process of SAIMS is offline, candidates can obtain the form directly from the official website.
|Name of the Institute||Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences (SAIMS), Indore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and merit based|
|Name of Entrance||
NEET UG (for MBBS)
NEET PG (for MD, MS and DM)
NEET SS (for M.Ch.)