ShriManakulaVinayagar Medical College and Hospital (SMVMCH) was formed with the aim of providing good quality education in all fields, be it technical or medical. It aims to pay special attention to the weaker sections of the society to make it an all-inclusive growth. The college provides the students with all the modern facilities so as to make them self-sufficient entrepreneurs or successful employees. It believes in creating an environment where faculty and staff are driven by the zeal to serve people from all walks of life. It builds up on the values of discipline and excellence.
Facts and Figures of SMVMCH-
Chairperson of the University
Medical Council of India
Total number of Companies visited in 2014
Total Faculty Members
How to Reach
Airport- the nearest airport is Chennai airport- 160 away
Railways- Nearest nationally connected railway station is Puducherry Railway station which is 24.7 kms away.
Road- Situated near NH45A Well connected by buses and taxis
Why to Join SMVMCH-
- Various branches to choose from- SMVMCH has a number of specialization on offer like biochemistry, forensics, microbiology and pathology
- Strong Faculty- the college boasts of 149 highly knowledgeable faculty members who are very disciplined and dedicated towards imparting knowledge to the students.
- Stress on research activity- the college pays attention to research and development activities in its curriculum. It has various committees set up to look after this area. They decide on how to decide on a proposed research activity, collection and submission of data, procedures involved etc.
- Good infrastructure –the college is in a well-planned and maintained building with large classrooms, well stocked library, auditorium, hostels and mess
- Transport- the college also provides bus service running throughout Pudducherry to its students and staff.