Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) was established in the year 2006 Dr. S.B. Mujumdar, the Founder of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
- It is Affiliated to Symbiosis International University
- Accredited by Maharashtra Medical Council to conduct CME programs/workshops/seminars etc.
The Symbiosis International University have recognized 24 research institutions. These include institutions of national importance like the
- Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management,
- Institute of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine,
- APT Research Foundation,
- Centaur Research Centre,
- Research Foundation,
- Medical Research Centre-Kasturba Health Society etc.
Placement: Almost 84 students were placed in the different section of health and hospitality sector in the year 2012-2013 which is 100% as the total strength was 84.
- SIMCINEMA 2014- as part of the event of university the screening of the winning films from SIMCINEMA 2014, where the awards to the winners were given by superstar Shri Amitabh Bachchan.
- Visit to Anganwadi-students visited the local health center i.e Anganwadi and interacted with ASHA's
- Fitness for Freedom Run: The event is conducted by the University Sports Board with the dedicated efforts and contribution of the students of the College
- Books : 3717
- Periodicals : 29
- CD.ROM : 739
600 seated in house auditorium
Panache- It is the cultural and sports fest of the college SIHS, it is committed to develop physical, mental, and spiritual facilities of the students. Panache is shaping the students into thorough professionals with holistic competences.