Navodaya College of Nursing Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Navodaya College of nursing, Raichur is a medical institute established by the Navodaya Educational Trust. Recognized by the government of Karnataka, the college offers B.Sc (Nursing), GNM (N), P.C B.Sc (N), M.Sc (N) (OBG), M.Sc (N) (Community), M.Sc (N) (Med. Surg.), and M.Sc (N) (CHN). Driven by quality teaching, the teaching methods employed have tremendous inputs into the learners. It focuses on imparting meaningful theories which contributes in developing best clinical nurses.
FACTS & FIGURES OF NCN:-
KNC & INC
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Nearest railway Station
Raichur Railway Station (Approx 3.4kms away)
WHY TO JOIN NCN?
- State of the art infrastructure: The college has built a great infrastructure which includes spacious Lecture Galleries with latest education technologies with ergonomically designed chairs, one of the best libraries in Karnataka with 56,000 built up area, exclusive seminar & conference halls and a huge auditorium and open air theatre.
- Multi-purpose Smart Card: the introduction of Smart Card, which is issued to all the students, has helped the parents in keeping up to date with their children’s progress. With the help of the IVRS number of the smart card, they can know about their wards attendance, internal mark statements, university marks, Performances.
- Student Welfare Department: the college has a student welfare department also which looks after the needs of the students by providing services for admission, counseling, and career development.
- Hospital & Research Centre: the Navodaya Medical College Hospital & Research Center is a hub of total treatment care Centre which promotes Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment and Rehabilitation. Equipped with modern facilities and the most contemporary medical equipment.
- Animal house for research: approved by CPCSEA (Centre for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiment on Animals), the centre consists of enough experimental animals to promote research activities.