Nida College of Nursing Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Nida College of Nursing, Bidar, Karnataka, Bidar is always considered to be famous in terms of education since early times. The very first university of Asia, Mahmood Gawan Madarsa, is also standing in this location. To spread the superior quality medical education in Bidar, the Karnataka Education Trust founded in the year 2003 under the pioneering leadership of Shri Al-Haj Md. Imtiaz-Ul-Haq established its Nida College of Nursing in the year 2004. With the affiliation of Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences, the college prepares the young and self-motivated generation to serve effectively in the field of healthcare industry. The college aims at developing significant skills of interpreting the mental, physical as well as emotional demonstrations of illness among the young graduates.
Facts and Figures about Nida College of Nursing
Karnataka Education Trust
Karnataka Nursing Council, Bengaluru
Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
How to Travel
- 4.7 Kms from Bidar Railway Station, via road.
- 153 Kms from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad via road.
-3.8 Kms from Bidar Bus Stand, via road taxi.
Why to Join Nida College of Nursing:
- Homely Hostel Accommodation: Avail the feeling of living at home in the hostel accommodation provided by the college. The college offers a distinctive facility of hostel for both boys and girls in the college campus for the convenience and safety of the students coming from farfetched places. The college caters all necessary, care, privacy, and security to the students residing in the hostel premises.
- Eccentric Library resources: The students can explore the world at the library of the college. The college provides an extra ordinary facility of library to the students comprising of more than 5000 professional books, health magazines, medical journals as well as periodicals in both English as well as local regional languages.
- Effective training opportunities: Nida College of Nursing in collaboration with Bidar Medical College and Training Hospital offers best suitable opportunities for the graduates of nursing to pursue the practical training with ease and convenience.
- Outstanding placement assistance: The college is not only committed in imparting superior quality medical education among the students but also provides best suitable assistance to them in terms of placement after the completion of the course. The College has its collaboration with some of the major hospitals of India where the students can avail the opportunity of getting suitably placed.
- Ensured Personality development: In order to ensure complete physical as well as emotional fitness of the students, the college organises various sports activities comprising of both indoor as well as outdoor games for their overall development in the college.