Pushpagiri College of Nursing is a private self-financing college founded in the year 2002 at Kerala by Pushpagiri Medical Society. It is affiliated to the Kerala University of Health Sciences and has been recognized by Indian Nursing Council. The college offers B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing under the guidance of excellent faculties. Graduates of the college are working in corporate and govt. hospitals in India and abroad.
Pushpagiri College of Nursing Highlights
|Affiliation||Kerala University of Health Sciences|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG|
|Facilities||Laboratory, Library, Canteen, Hostel|
Pushpagiri College of Nursing Courses
The college offers UG and PG degree in the field of nursing. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
Pushpagiri College of Nursing Admission
The merit lists for B.Sc Nursing admission are prepared on the basis of the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or equivalent subjects in the qualifying examination
Merit lists for M.Sc Nursing admission are prepared on the basis of the total percentage of marks secured by the applicants in the B.Sc/PB B.Sc University Examination
How to Apply?
- Visit the website of the Association: http://amcsfnck.com
- Click on Admission 2020
- Select B.Sc./M.Sc. Nursing
- Click on Apply now
- Fill in the form carefully
- Attach/upload the required documents in the prescribed format
- Submit the form
- A provisional rank list will be published on the website
- Selected candidates need to register for the course and college option online through the site
- Online Allotment will take place in multiple phases
Pushpagiri College of Nursing Facilities
- Library: Libraries hold an important place in every Institution, hence called the heart of an institution. The library in Pushpagiri College of nursing has a good network system with an online catalog and library software for the efficient and effective service of users. The main motto of the library is to serve the needs of the faculty members and students. Not only books, but the library also consists of newspapers, National and International journals, and periodicals. The library has a gathering of 4000 subject books, 26- journals, 400-CD ROMS.
- Canteen: Like every other college, this college has also a hygienic canteen with good seating arrangements. The canteen serves a good variety of food items to cater to the appetite of students and staffs. It is also a great place to spend chilled time after class hours
- Laboratory: FON lab is the basic foundation laboratory in the art of nursing to improve the knowledge of students thoroughly. A Nutrition laboratory is there which has all the modern amenities for preparing students to prepare various kinds of diets.
- Computer labs: The institute has modern computer labs that are highly functional. These have good capacity and are constructed to serve the various requirements of students.
Read more: Pushpagiri College of Nursing Reviews
Pushpagiri College of Nursing Faculty
Pushpagiri College of Nursing has an excellent team of faculty members for all the subjects. They are trained with teaching and clinical experience from well-known institutes in India and abroad. The Principal of the college is Sr. Terese SIC who’s a professor and the HOD of medical surgical nursing, and Mrs. Renjini Devi is the Vice Principal and the HOD of OBG.
- Professor: 1
- Associate Professor: 4
- Assistant Professor: 6
- Lecturer: 8
Read more: Pushpagiri College of Nursing Faculty
Pushpagiri College of Nursing FAQs
Ques. Does Pushpagiri College of Nursing have hostel facilities?
Ans. For student's convenience, the college has a hostel for both boys and girls separately on the campus itself. The hostels have all the necessary facilities for a comfortable stay
Read more: Pushpagiri College of Nursing Hostel
Ques. Does Pushpagiri College of Nursing provide admission to foreign students?
Ans. Yes, the college provides admission to NRI students. The candidate must be of a minimum of 17 years of age for admission. In the B.Sc. only 8 seat vacancies are provided to NRI students for admission.
Ques. What is the tuition fee structure of B.Sc. and M.Sc. Nursing at Pushpagiri College of Nursing?
Ans. The annual tuition fee for B.Sc. Nursing is INR 63,500. For M.Sc. Nursing the annual tuition fee is INR 1,00,000. The fees are comparatively cheaper than many other popular colleges.
Ques. Is Pushpagiri College of Nursing a good college?
Ans. Pushpagiri College is one of the best nursing colleges in Kerala. The Institute has well-trained faculty who educate their students in the best way they can. There are also great facilities for a good learning environment
Ques. What are the career opportunities after completion of B.Sc. Nursing from Pushpagiri College of Nursing?
Ans. After completing B.Sc. Nursing, students will have job opportunities in Govt. and private hospitals. Some of the job top job positions are Nurse, Nursing Assist. Supervisor, Nursing Tutor, Nursing Educator, Home Care Nurses, Nursing Assistant and many more