Ewing Christian College (ECC) is an autonomous constituent college of Allahabad University established in the year 1902. It has been granted the status of ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ by the UGC and accredited by NAAC. ECC Allahabad offers degree and diploma courses leading to graduation and post-graduation.
The courses available include B. A, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, B.Voc., M.Sc and M.A degree programmes. It also offers a number of career oriented Diploma and Post-Graduation Diploma courses.
- The selection of candidates to degree courses is strictly based on entrance test conducted by the college.
- There are separate entrance tests for UG and PG courses.
- UG courses require pass in class 12 examinations in a relevant stream; PG courses need bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline.
- The admission criteria for Post Graduate Diploma differ from course to course, subject to availability of seats.
- The application form can be made in online and offline mode.
Highlights Table 2021
|Name of the Institute||Ewing Christian College|
|Type of Institute||Autonomous, Christian Minority|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Entrance Name||Ewing Entrance Test|