Accurate Institute of Management and Technology is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and was established in 2006.
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology offers the MBA, MCA and PGDM at postgraduate level, B.Tech. and B.Arch courses at the undergraduate level and Diploma course in engineering.
- Candidates who are holders of a Bachelor’s degree taught over a minimum of three years, and have secured 50% marks or more are eligible to apply for the MBA and PGDM programs at AIMT.
- Seats to the various courses are allotted based on the candidates’ performance in the UPSEE entrance examination.
- MBA and PGDM selection will be based on valid scores in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT followed by a written test, GD, and PI by the institute.
- Candidates who have completed their undergraduate studies and have secured minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MCA, MBA, and PGDM course.
- Students who have completed their 10 + 2 studies in the science stream and have secured minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the B.Tech. and B.Arch. (science stream not compulsory for B.Arch.) courses at AIMT.
- Admission to B.Tech is based on a valid score of UPSEE Entrance Exam.
Read More: Accurate Institute of Management and Technology Course and Fee Structure
|Name of the University||Accurate Institute of Management and Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria|
B.Tech., B.Arch., MBA, MCA, PGDM, Diploma – Entrance exam based
PGDM – Entrance exam, Campus Admission Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview
|Name of the Entrance||UPSEE|
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology Important Dates 2019 (Tentative)
|Entrance Name||Application Start Date|| Application End Date||Exam Date|
|CAT||August 09, 2019||September 25, 2019||November 25, 2019|
|UPSEE||January 23, 2019||March 30, 2019||April 29 (UG), May 5 & 6 (PG)|
July 02, 2019||
August 24, 2019||
September 02, 2019|
|XAT||Second week of August 2019 , 2019|| Third week of December, 2019||First week of January 2019 (10:00 am to 01:30 pm)|
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology MCA, MBA & PGDM Admissions 2019
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology offers admission for MCA, MBA, PGDM to holders of three-year Bachelor’s degree in any stream with not less than 50% marks.
Seats to the MCA and MBA programs are allotted on the basis of performance in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA Exam. Admission merit list is prepared as per the applicant’s academic record, work experience, scores in management test, performance in Institute’s selection process including Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
Seats to the PGDM course is allotted based on any national level aptitude test score, performance in campus admission test, group discussion and personal interview, which are conducted by the college.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBA||General||Graduate in any discipline, of minimum 3 years duration, with 50% or more aggregate marks.||CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA|
|MCA||-||Graduate in any discipline, of minimum 3 years duration, with 50% or more aggregate marks.||UPSEE score|
|PGDM||Marketing||Any Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) from a recognized university||Score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA followed by GD/ Interview and English assessment|
|Operations & Supply Chain Management|
|Human Resource Management|
Note: Dates for the Campus Admission Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds for obtaining admission into the PGDM course will be announced by the college during the time of application.
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology Application Process 2019
PGDM application form can be filled by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of the institute and download the application process.
- Fill the application form, paste the coloured photograph and attach the desired documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1100 in the form of DD drawn in favor of the institute.
- Send the duly filled application form to:
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology,
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology B.Tech. & B.Arch. Admission 2019
The institute offers B.Tech in six specializations and B.Arch at UG level. Candidates who have completed their 10 + 2 studies from a recognized board with 50% aggregate in marks are eligible to apply for the B.Tech. and B.Arch. courses at AIMT.
Seats to the B.Tech. and B.Arch. courses will be allotted based on the scores of the UPSEE entrance examination conducted by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum eligibility||Selection criteria|
|B.Tech.||Computer Science and Engineering||Passed intermediate exam. of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University with minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in the subject groups, without grace marks.||UPSEE entrance exam|
|Electronics and Communication|
|Electrical and Electronics|
|B.Arch.||-||Completed 10 + 2 studies with minimum 50% aggregate marks or holder of Diploma in Architecture with minimum 50% aggregate marks|
Key Points for Admission:
- Candidates who are holders of a Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as compulsory subject, and have secured minimum 50% marks, are eligible to apply for 2nd year of B.Tech. through lateral entry.
- Computer Science, Civil and Mechanical branches of B.Tech. offer evening courses with intake of 60 each. Admission process to these courses is same as that for morning courses.
- Holders of Diploma in Architecture are eligible to apply for admission into the first year of B.Arch. course, provided they have secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology Diploma Admission 2019
Candidates applying to the Diploma program at AIMT should have passed 10th standard examination from a recognized board with minimum 35% marks. ITI Diploma holders are eligible for direct entry into second year of Diploma. Seats to the Diploma course are allotted on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum eligibility||Selection criteria|
|Diploma in Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||Completed 10th standard with a minimum 35% aggregate marks. Or Holder of ITI Diploma||Merit based|
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology Application Process 2019
Candidates can apply online as well as offline. Application form is free of cost, both online and offline. The detailed application process is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the institute and navigate to the “Admissions” tab.
- After that, click on “Online Application” and fill the application form.
- Submit the application form and make a payment of INR 1100 using a credit card or debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the website.
- Send the duly filled application form to the Institute’s campus.
- Required documents list to be carried for admission process into PGDM is as follows –
- Birth Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate
- CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT Score card
- Four Recent passport size colored photograph
Note: The applicant is required to carry three sets of the documents (duly attested by the gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
Correspondence Address –
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology, 49,
Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, (U.P.) – 201306.
The following scholarships are offered for the PGDM students –
|Examination Details||Percentage and Score||Scholarship Amount (INR)|
|MAT/ATMA||Score 500 – 600||20,000|
|Score 700 & Above||30,000|
|CMAT||60 – 70 Percentile||20,000|
|71 - 81 Percentile||25,000|
|81 and above||30,000|
|CAT/XAT||51 – 60 Percentile||20,000|
|61 – 70 Percentile||25,000|
|75 and above Percentile||30,000|
|10th, 12th and graduation (Any stream)||All above 60% (each)||20,000|
|10th, 12th and B.Tech||All above 60% (each)||25,000|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College