Amity School of Engineering & Technology - [ASET] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
The Amity School of Engineering and Technology (ASET), Noida was established in 2003 and is part of Amity University under the Ritnand- Balved Educational Foundation. It is located in the 60-acre campus of Amity University in sector-125, NOIDA.
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology consists of seven departments namely Applied Sciences, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering and Civil Engineering
- The School has 220 faculty members, 100 support staff & over 4500 students. Our infrastructure is supported by 118 fully equipped laboratories
- ASET offers more than thirty eight Programmes of which seven are the B.Tech Programmes, one B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Program, four B.Tech + MBA Dual Degree Programmes, twenty six M.Tech Programmes. PhD Programmes are also offered in all subjects
- Scientists, academicians and researchers are invited to share their latest research and experiences
- Our research program is also supported by high-tech laboratories which act as ideal training ground for budding professionals that allow students to experiment and gain practical knowledge
- ASET is committed to grooming leaders who are not only thorough professionals but also good human beings
- 4,000 strong faculties led by 11 former Vice Chancellors, former Chairman of UGC and Vice Chairman of AICTE. Leading corporate professionals, as visiting faculty, share rich industry experience
A number of clubs and committees are active in ASET which provide students a platform for honing their skills through participation in co curricular and extracurricular activities.
Intensive Corporate Interaction
Industry Oriented Teaching
- The separate facilities for boys and girls, caring wardens and a tight security ensure a pleasant stay allowing students to focus on their academics
- Whilst internet access and STD facilities ensure close contact with family and friends outside, the common rooms are fully equipped with TV, indoor games and other recreation facilities
- Over 1500 CEOs interact through CEO Dinner Series, CEO Forums and guest lectures.
- Corporate and Alumni Mentor for every student.
- Amity has organized or been academic partner to over 300 seminars
- Amity is the only institution to have helped invite over 50 leading Gurus like Tom Peters, Kenichi Ohmae, Robert Kaplan, and Ricardo Semler over the last few years
- Practical industry-oriented teaching
- Contemporary curriculum updated by Industry Advisory Board. Specialization in any of 8 areas with equal number of basket courses
- Certificate courses in foreign business language, values and ethics, art appreciation, golf. Military training camps to inculcate leadership and patriotism
- At Amity, the infrastructure has been designed with exceptional facilities for sports as well as recreational activities to ensure that you are groomed well.
- Across campuses, Amity has top sports facilities including:
Horse riding, Athletics, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Volleyball, Shooting, Football, Hockey.
- Over the years 30,000 Amity students have got on-campus placements in MNCs and top organizations
- In fact, over 4000 students have already got on-campus placements this year
- In fact, a record 1309 students were placed in a single day by Accenture, a Fortune 500 Company
- Leading companies across various disciplines come for campus placements at Amity
- In technical courses, nearly all students are placed even one year before the completion of the course.
- This achievement has been the result of the a 60-member team of dedicated members of the Amity
- As part of this ongoing initiative, in 2013 over Rs. 60 crores worth of Scholarships have been awarded to students on need or merit basis.
- 100% Scholarship
Eligibility - 93% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII, 2014.
- 50% Scholarship
Eligibility - 88% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII, 2014.
- Ranked 4th in North India by Times of India
- Amity University has been ranked the no. 1 private University (Source : Education Times)
- Amity School of Engineering has been ranked no.1 pvt. Engineering Institute for placements (Source: Dataquest)