Amity University, Noida has India’s First ISO Certified Green University Campus founded by Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan. It is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It is also a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Amity University offers education through regular and distance learning in diverse streams ranging from courses in engineering, law, medical to forensic sciences, animation and anthropology. Admission to all the programs is done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test. With an online interactive portal and excellent placement record for its students, Amity ranks among the top universities in India.
It has made a leading place in almost all discipline of higher education. Some of the unique achievements are -
- Its Law Programmes are accredited by Bar Council of India
- Its Architectural Programmes are accredited by Council of Architecture
- Its Educational Programmes are accredited by National Council of Teachers Education
- Its Distance Education Programmes are accredited by Distance Education Council
- It is also recognized as a Scientific and Research Organisation by DISR, Ministry of Science Technology, Government of India
- The Engineering Programmes of Amity University listed under the International Accredited Programmes by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
Facts and Figures
Year of Establishment
Type of University
‘A’ Grade by NAAC
250 Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes
Total No. of Students
Sports Complex Area
Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
How to Reach Amity University, Noida
- 6.6 Km from Noida Sector 18 Metro Station, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- 6.7 Km from Noida City Center Metro Station, Sector 39a, Sector 32, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- 6.9 Km from Noida Sector 16 Metro Station, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Amity University Noida Courses
Some of the important facts related to Courses offered by Amity University, Noida are discussed below:
- The university offers undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and research programs through regular as well as distance learning mode.
- Students can also obtain international degree from reputed foreign universities upon completing international courses from Amity, Noida
- The university provides flexible learning solution for professional through evening courses in selected disciplines at its Noida campus
- Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education (ADDOE) also provides online learning through Interactive Live Virtual Classes
- Amity university also offers three continent program where students get to spend the last semester abroad i.e. 3 months in UK and 3 months in USA
To know more about Amity University Courses, click here
Amity University Noida Fee Structure
For Details about Amity University, Noida Fees Structure, you may click here
Amity University Admission
The admission process for PG and UG programs commences from January and March respectively. Application forms can be obtained upon submitting Rs.1100/- through online/ offline payment methods.
Candidates can apply through any of the following 3 options:
- Option 1: Candidate can register online through the admissions portal, upload the necessary documents and pay the fees through online mode
- Option 2: Candidate can download Application Form available at the official university website for offline submission.
- Option 3: Candidate can buy Admission Pack from the Amity campus and submit the form offline
Candidates can check their admission related information such as Registration/ Interview/ Selection status by logging into the Admission Microsite or Amity login with the application form number and password.
The selection process of Amity University comprises of an English language test followed by Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal interview (PI). Program based written test/creative/physical test is conducted for selected courses, wherever necessary.
To know more about Amity University Admission 2017, click here
Amity University Placements
- On-Campus Placements and offers for summer internships is an integral part of career development program undertaken by Amity University
- For the final year batches, Amity University placement process usually start in the month of January every year and the final placement week is being held in August
- Accenture, DLF, Infosys, Mercedes-Benz, Times of India, Taj Hotel, ICICI Bank are few of the leading organizations which have recruited amity students over the past years
- Recently, Amity students created history by becoming the first campus in North India to post a record 1309 placements on one single day
Amity University Ranking
- Ranked No.1 by The Times of India and India Today, Amity university lies among the top 30 universities in the country
- Amity Global Business School is ranked amongst the top 10 Indian institutes by Business Today, Economic Times & Outlook
- Amity Law School is placed amongst the top 10 institutes by India Today, Outlook & The Week
- According to the Times of India ranking, Amity School of Distance Learning stands at No.1 position
Amity University Scholarships
Scholarship-Cum-Fast Track Admission for Programs after 10+2
Direct Admission without appearing in Admission Selection Process and academic fee scholarship for the first year of the program, will be offered to the candidates who meet the following eligibility in class 10+2
- 100% Scholarship - 93% aggregate or above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non-written subjects) in CBSE or ISC Board of Class XII
- 50% Scholarship - 90% aggregate or above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non-written subjects) in CBSE or ISC Board of Class XII
Scholarship for Programs after Graduation
- 100% Scholarship - 93% aggregate and above in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII and 80% in Graduation
- 50% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII and 75% in Graduation
- 20% Scholarship - CAT (85 Percentile) / MAT Score - 700 and above (All MBA Programs only for Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior & Dubai campuses)
Continuation of Scholarship
The university grants scholarship on annual basis and its continuation for further years of the program is subject to the following scholarship policy:
- In order to continue availing 100% scholarship, students must secure position in top 5% of the merit list for the program.
- For continuation of 50% scholarship, students will have to secure position in top 10% of the merit list for the program.
In addition to above scholarships, the university also offers Sports Scholarship. All students who are eligible for the sports scholarships are given admission through any of the following methods:
1. Fast Track Admission
- 100% Scholarship - International Players
- 50% Scholarship - National Medal Winners(Gold, Silver & Bronze position only)
2. Admission through Sports Trial & Interview
Selection will be done on the basis of Sports trial & Interview in addition to Assessment of Sports certificates for the last three years.
25% scholarship will be provided to students with National level Participation experience. Such students must possess relevant certificates duly recognized by the listed sporting associations/ committees:
- Olympic Games by IOC
- World championships under International Sports Federation (IOA and/or MYAS recognized/affiliated Games)
- Asian Games by Olympic Council of Asia
- Asian Championship organized by International Federation of concerned game (recognized/affiliated by MYAS and/or IOA)
- Commonwealth Games, S.A.F. Games, and Afro-Asian Games.
- Paralympics Games (recognized/affiliated by IOC and/or MYAS)
Events and Activities
- ACUMEN - Amity University was host to this event organized by Business Today and Standard Chartered wherein over 70 institutions participated from across the country.
- TALENT - This is an inter-institute Talent Competition where B-School from across the country including IIM Ahmedabad, FMS, and IIM-Lucknow participated in various innovative competitions.
- AURA - All India Undergraduate Management Festival organized by Amity, AURA provides a setting for myriad management games among contesting teams from colleges across the country.
- CYBUS - A national IT meet organized by IT students, it provides a platform for an industry-institute interface for panel discussions, seminars etc., besides interesting interactive sessions like IT Quiz, Clue 18, Coding, Debugging etc.
- THE BIG PICTURE - The annual inter-institute competition organized by students of Advertising and Journalism.
- SANGATHAN - The annual Inter-Amity Institutions Sports events organized to celebrate its Founder’s Day.
- Amity was declared the winning team in the CHAOS, a prestigious festival hosted by IIM Ahmedabad
- Rahul Aggarwal, an alumnus of Journalism, was adjudged the Winner of the 'CNN Young Journalist Award’ for his story ‘Dead Man Walking'
- Himanshu Dodeja and Ashish Mohan, Law students, were selected in the national rounds for participating in the Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition and Philip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition in the USA
- Management students, Saurabh Chauhan, Akshay Bhagotra, Nipun Jain and Payal Garg, beat Bennett & Coleman and Wipro in the 'The Challenge' a Quiz Competition among institutions and corporates in a televised show on CNBC
- Sonia Tandon and Udya Goyal emerged as runners-up in 'Trial by Fire', a strategy competition among India's Top B- Schools, defeating IIM-Lucknow, IIM-Indore & XLRI.