Latest Updates: Fergusson College has released its first provisional list for MA and M.Sc shortlisted candidates. Applicants can report discrepancies and send in their results maximum by December 10, 6 p.m. Check Here
Fergusson College was established by the Deccan Education Society in 1885 in Pune. The college received the status of the College of Excellence in 2017 and Special Heritage Status in 2014 by UGC. It is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU).
The college offers B.A. (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons) and B.Voc courses at UG level. At the PG level, the college offers M.A. and M.Sc. programs in various specializations. The college also offers 8 certificate courses. At Research Level, the college offers 5 Ph.D. courses.
- Applications for admission to Fergusson College have to be submitted online.
- Applicants who have appeared for Higher Secondary Examinations in Science/ Arts/ Commerce are eligible for admissions to various undergraduate courses.
- For admission to MA and M.Sc courses, candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in the concerned disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Admission to all the UG courses will be merit-based as per the rules of the university.
- Selection to the PG courses is done on the basis of merit and entrance examination score on a ratio of 50:50 for students of SPPU.
- For other university students, candidates will be selected purely on the basis of the entrance examination.
Read about Fergusson College Courses & Fee
Fergusson College Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the College||Fergusson College|
|Type of Institute||Public|
|Courses Available||UG: B.A, B.Sc, B.Voc PG: M.A, M.Sc.|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||UG: 10+2 Qualification PG: Bachelor’s Degree|
|Basic Selection Criteria||Merit or Entrance Exam|