Arvind Gavali College of Engineering, Satara was established in 2010 under Samarth Educational Trust. It is affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The vision of the college is to provide excellent educational opportunities in a dynamic learning environment to bring out well cultured and promising professionals in the conventional & emerging technologies. The college is situated in premises of 15.95 acres and located at Panmalewadi Village of District Satara. The college site is 6 Kilometers away from the satara city to the right on mumbai - bangalore highway.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
The computer lab is well equipped with latest software and configuration.
The LAN enabled central library has a collection of over 3500 books.
The hostel facility is available for girl students only.