MHT CET 2020 Registration for Special Exam is open till Oct 23, 2020. The dates for the special exam will be announced soon.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (DBATU) was established by the Government of Maharashtra in the year of 1989. It is situated at Lonere in Raigad district in the state of Maharashtra. It offers B.Tech. under UG and M.Tech. under PG levels. Many colleges function under the supervision of this University.Admission to the courses is based on entrance test score or merit secured in the qualifying exam.
DBATU Lonere Highlights
|Institute type | Established||State | 1989|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses|
|Entrance exams||JEE MAINS / MHT CET - B.Tech.|
|GATE - M.Tech.|
|Admission criteria||Merit-based and Entrance-based|
|Facilities||Library, computer centre, nd guest house, etc.|
Also Check DBATU Lonere Reviews
DBATU Lonere Courses
Various UG, PG, and Ph.D. specialized courses offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University are listed in the below table.
|B.Tech.||Passed in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects scoring a minimum of 50% marks.||Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Production Engineering, Information Technology.|
|B.Arch.||10+2 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with 50% marks||-|
|B.Pharm.||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology as compulsory subjects with 50% marks||-|
|B.Voc.||Passed in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with 50% marks||Graphics & Multimedia, Electronics Manufacturing Services, Industrial Tool Manufacturing, Automobile Servicing and Automotive Mechatronics|
|M.Tech.||Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology||Civil Engineering, Power System Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing, Computer Engineering, Design Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Machine Design, Mechanical Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Computer Aided Analysis and Design, and Manufacturing Engineering.|
|M.Pharm.||B.Pharm. degree with 50% marks||Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Ph.D.||Passed PG degree or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks||English, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Engineering.|
Read More DBATU Lonere Courses and Fees
DBATU Lonere Admission
Admission to B.tech. and B.Arch. is based on JEE Main/ MHT CET and NATA score respectively. For M.Tech. and M.Pharm., a valid score of GATE and GPAT is required. Admission to all other courses is based on merit obtained in qualifying exam.
Admission to all courses can be done through website of the university in online mode itself.
How to Apply?
To apply for the desired course, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidates need to visit the institution official web portal
- Interested candidates should fill the application form.
- Candidates should register for the specific entrances too if applicable.
- Candidates also need to pay the application fees of INR 800/ (INR 400/- for reserved category candidates) in online mode at SBI Collect Gateway.
- The scanned copy of this payment receipt obtained from SBI portal must be uploaded as the proof of payment.
- Payment by Cash or Cheque or DD will not be accepted in any circumstances.
- Submit the application and qualify the concerned the entrance to seal the admission.
Read More DBATU Lonere Admission
DBATU Lonere Placements
The institution has a training and placement cell to ensure that all its students are placed with good organisations. Some of the top recruiting companies are:
Read More DBATU Lonere Placement
DBATU Lonere Scholarships
Some of the scholarship schemes available to the students are:
- Scholarships for meritorious students- The institution offers scholarships to students with
exceptional academic performance and grants tuition fee waivers to them.
- Scholarships to students with economically weaker backgrounds- These Scholarships are provided to students of backward classes, SC/ST categories or low-income groups (less than INR 2 Lakh per annum).
- Scholarships for sports quota- It also offers scholarships to candidates who actively participate in sports and cultural events representing the institution.
Read More DBATU Lonere Scholarships
DBATU Lonere Facilities
Facilities offered by the institution are:
- University library- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University has a huge library that helps students and faculty to explore latest information in their field of interest. It has a large collection of 76291 titles and contains 76 subscribed journals.
- Computer Centre- The university has about a 100 PCs in the computer centre. There is high speed internet facility at a speed of 2 Mbps facilities to many PCs in the centre.
- Conference Hall- The university has various AC conference halls which can accommodate more than 100 students.
- Guest House- There is a guest house named ‘Anandvan’ in the university. This guest house located is at the centre of the university. It has 2 VIP suits, 3 AC suites, and 17 ordinary suites.
- Edusat- Edusat is used for conducting workshops, lectures, and seminars at the University. It can accommodate more than 100 students.
DBATU Lonere FAQs
Ques. How are the placement opportunities at DBATU Lonere?
Ques. What are the entrance exams required for admission into DBATU Lonere?
Ques. Does DBATU Lonere offer scholarships to meritorious students?
Ques. Which is the nearest railway station from DBATU Lonere?
Ques. Is DBATU Lonere public or private University?